The Institute of banking personnel selection has conducted the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 on 25th September 2021 successfully. Now IBPS will be conducting IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 very soon. In this article, we will be discussing the questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Interview That will help all the candidates in their preparation for the final round. So keep reading.
Things that are Judged in the IBPS RRB PO Interview
Below are some points based on which a candidate is judged in the IBPS RRB PO Interview. Candidates must ensure that they have worked on each of these points thoroughly to drop a brilliant impact on the interviewer.
- Your competency for the post applied
- Test of personal insights and attributes
- Experience and expertise in the field
- Enthusiasm and Interest in the banking sector
- Career Goals and ambitions for your job profile
Types of Questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Interview
Following are the types of questions for which the candidates must prepare properly and form justified answers. There were many banking interviews in which these questions appeared and there is a high possibility that in the IBPS RRB PO Interview these questions will appear.
- Brief about yourself.
- Reason to join the Banking sector?
- What are your hobbies?
- A few years down the lane, where do you see yourself in the banking sector?
- Why are you leaving your previous job? (For experienced candidates)
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join Regional Rural Bank?
- Why should we hire you?
- If you get better options in the future, will you leave this job?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Questions related to your previous job
- Questions on terms of banking etc.