As we all know Institute of Banking Personnel has already released the admit card for the interview round. All those candidates who have qualified for the mains examination are eligible for the interview round. The dates for the interview round can be released soon by the IBPS. We hope that all the students who have qualified for the mains examination are now started preparing from the interview round.
The total marks scored in the Mains examination and interview round will be considered for the final merit list. So, today in this article we will provide you the information about the documents that the aspirants need to carry while going for the interview round. Read the full article for checking the list of the documents required at the time of the interview.
Important Documents to carry for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021:
- Carry the printout of a valid interview call letter which is issued by the IBPS.
- Printout of the online application form that you have registered for IBPS RRB PO. The link will be reopened to reprint the application soon by the IBPS.
- You need to carry the proof of a Date of Birth and the documents which can work for DOB proof are (i) Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC. (Ii) High School (10th Class) passing certificate.
- You are supposed to carry one photo identity proof such as – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Carry a mark sheet and passing certificate of both High School (10th ) and Intermediate (12th ).
- Carry Provisional Certificate OR Mark sheets for each semester/year OR Consolidated Marks sheet OR Final Degree Certificate regarding Graduation.
- You must carry the caste Certificate issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- If you are have mentioned any work experience of any government organization so, you are supposed to carry a work experience certificate. Although it is not mandatory to carry a private Company Work Experience Certificate.
- If any candidate is working in any government organization then you are required to carry Non- Objection Certificate ( NOC).
These are the documents that are required for all the candidates to carry with them who are going to appear in the interview round. And there is no need to carry a CV/Resume during the interview.
Bankersadda wishes you all the best for your interview. Keep practicing with Adda247!!