The Institute of Banking Personnel has tentatively scheduled the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 to be held from 8th November onwards. All the candidates who will appear in the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 must be preparing hard for the same. This is the final step of the recruitment process for IBPS RRB PO 2021. Candidates who have qualified for the prelims and mains exam of IBPS RRB PO 2021 are eligible for the interview round. While preparing for the interview round, students came up with the difficulty in many questions and the way to answer them. To help all the aspirants, today we are here with some tips on How to Talk About Strengths & Weaknesses in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
Importance of IBPS RRB PO Interview
- The IBPS RRB PO Interview is the final step of the recruitment process for the IBPS RRB PO 2021.
- The IBPS RRB PO Interview will test the communication skill, banking industry knowledge, current events, confidence, and personal ability to answer the questions.
- Candidates are advised to prepare well for the interview round, and be honest to their answers which also seems to be spontaneous.
How to Talk About Strengths & Weaknesses in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021?
After introducing yourself, the most common questions asked are about the strengths and weaknesses in an interview. While asking this question, an interview expects that you must have thoroughly prepared well to answer this question. To deal with and answer this question, we will provide some tips which will help the aspirants in answering the questions related to the strengths and weaknesses in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
How to Talk About Strengths IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021?
To answer the strength in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021 read the following tips:
- Make a list of your strengths and divide them into three categories: Knowledge-based skills(acquired from knowledge), Transferable skills (communication skills, problem-solving skills, and planning skills), personal traits(your unique qualities).
- Always keep in mind, the strength about which you talk should be fit for the recruitment and which are a match with the posts of the PO.
- Be honest with your answers, and try to explain your strength with some instances, in which your strength helped you in achieving something in a professional setting.
- As mentioned above, the state only those strengths that may come in handy in banking such as good communication skills, problem-solving ability, soft skills, customer interaction, etc
- Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
How to Talk About Weaknesses in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021?
- Every person has some weakness, so while answering this question always remember to answer in a way that actually translates into strength.
- Always remember to assure the interviewer that you will work and try to rectify your weak elements.
- Stay away from personal qualities and concentrate more on professional traits.
- Keep the answers short and do not stress much while answering these questions in IBPS RRB PO Interview 2021.
- Some examples of weaknesses you might mention are:
- Being too critical of yourself
- Attempting to please everyone
- Being unfamiliar with the latest software
Examples of weaknesses:
- Lack of knowledge of particular software.
- Public speaking.
- Taking criticism.
- Lack of experience.
- Inability to delegate.
- Lack of confidence.