RBI Assistant LPT 2020: RBI Assistant prelims 2020 is over. The qualified candidates will appear for the second stage i.e. RBI Assistant Mains 2020 for 926 vacancies of Assistants in the apex bank of India. RBI Assistant Mains 2020 will be followed by the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Wondering what is the Language Proficiency Test of RBI Assistant recruitment process? Why is it held? How to Qualify it? Read this blog on RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test to get all your queries answered. Before moving in detail, here is the RBI Assistant Selection Procedure in a nutshell.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The RBI Assistant recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam (online test of 100 marks)
- Mains Exam (online test of 200 marks)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
What is Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The last stage i.e. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) should not be ignored. According to the official notification, candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified. The Language Proficiency test will evaluate the basic knowlege of the concerned zone i.e. a candidate should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/zone from where he/she has applied.
However, you should not worry as the test will be a basic one & qualifying in nature. Only the marks scored in mains examination will be taken into account to frame merit list. The bank may conduct both verbal & written test. The oral test will test your ability to communicate in the local language of the zone.
The written may include essay writing, reading comprenhension, letter writing etc. The main agenda of RBI Assistant Language Proficieny test is to make sure that there is no communication gap between RBI officials & local people.
|The office/zone wise local languages are as follows|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|