The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection every year releases several vacancies for the post of IBPS Clerk. The main attraction for all the banking aspirants towards this post is the salary bracket. Apart from salaries, several perks and allowances are assigned to an IBPS Clerk. The question that arises in the minds of all banking aspirants is, will the salary of IBPS Clerk increase after 10 years? We will be clearing this doubt in this article, so keep reading.
What Is The Salary Of IBPS Clerk After 10 Years?
As we all know that annually there is a pay hike that is given to an employee who is working as an IBPS Clerk. This hike increases the salary of the employee every year. Considering this fact, the salary of an IBPS Clerk will increase after 10 years, from what it was before.
For example, if an employee joins as IBPS Clerk in 2017, will be receiving an increased salary of around 50,000 to 55,000 per month in 2027. On the other hand, those who will be joining as IBPS Clerk in 2027 might be allotted a salary of 35,000 per month.
What Is The Work Of IBPS Clerk?
An IBPS Clerk is the first person to whom a customer contacts for inquiries and guidance. This is the starting designation in the hierarchy of banking jobs. The IBPS Clerk performs the following role in the bank:
- Dealing with front desk work and customer handling.
- Managing inquiry corners, working at single window operations like withdrawal and managing receipts, etc.
- Opening of new accounts, collecting cash, issuing bank statements, mail handling, and delivery.
- IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper: Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021: Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2021: Check Here
- Mission IBPS Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2021