IBPS SO Prelims 2019 will take place on 28th and 29th December 2019. Students, who are going to sit in the exam are left with only few days from now. It is the time to gird up your loins to ace in the IBPS SO exam. As IBPS released offcial notification for different categories like:
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- IT Officer
- Agriculture Field Officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR Officer
- Marketing Officer
With over 1163 vacancies, students have the chance to show their skills in the field thay possess qualification. Post mentioned under the IBPS SO recruitment needs to full certain eligibility criteria. IBPS SO exam pattern is different for different post. IBPS SO recruitment 2019 is split into two phases preliminary and Mains (Prefessional knowledge) followed by the personal round of interveiw. You can also check IBPS SO strategy 2019.
Check the difference in the IBPS SO Exam Pattern for different post
|Raj bhasha Adhikari & Law Officer||IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer|
|Students will have to focus on General awareness||Students appearing under this post will have to tackle quant|
|There will be no questions on quant in the preliminary exam||Quant will be asked as a compulsory section|
|General Awareness with Special
Reference to Banking Industry will carry weigtage of 50 marks
|Quantitative Aptitude will carry weigtage of 50 marks|
|Mains exam will consist of two papers i.e Objective and descriptive on professional knowledge||There will be a single exam with only one paper on professional knowledge in Mains exam.|
The Main advantage of taking the IBPS SO exam is that, students with the specific specialization can only apply for their desired post. Students who possess graduation degree are not eligible for IBPS SO post like other banking recruitments. So this is the added advantage of appearing for IBPS SO exam. Due to specific specialization in degree and education, it can be presumed to have less competition in IBPS SO than any other banking exams.
- Check Agriculture Officer Professional Knowledge syllabus
- Check IT Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Check HR Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Check Marketing Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Check Rajbhasha Adhikari Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus
IBPS SO work profile and growth
An IBPS SO officer may be an officer in a special field according to eligibility criteria.
- Specialist officer is assigned with the task according to his specialization only. He is expected to run the same department smoothly.
- For instance, if you are working as IT officer, you will be liable to the following task
- Data Center Maintenance and Support
- Queries related to ATM
- Maintenance of Computer Systems in the Bank
- Software and MIS Maintenance
- Like IT officer, other person are given the task based on their specialization only.
- An agriculture officer has to deal with the problems relating to agriculture feild like taking care of issues,queries,complaints related to agriculture field and handling the customers and providing information on the same.
- Officer under Raj bhasha adhikari , is responsible for promoting Hindi language in the bank and also he keep a check on all the documents being circulated in the banking departments.
- Law officer is responsible for taking care of legal matters of te banks.
- An HR Officer will handle the HR or Human Resource Department and look into the various complaints/queries / issues arising within a bank.
- A Marketing Officer work towrds bringing more revenue to the bank.
Salary and pay Scale of IBPS SO 2019
A specialist officer is eligible to get a pay scale of 23,700. He is also elible to take benefits of other perks and benefits.(Depends upon the place of posting) (Approx values are given)
Rs. 30000-33000 for Metro Cities
Rs. 30000-32000- for State Capitals(Depending upon the place of posting)
Rs. 30000 (approx)- for District Level and Rural Areas
Work Culture of IBPS SO under different post
Working as a goevrnment officer in a public sector bank is a great achievemnet in itself. Below are the few advantages of working as a specialist officer under different post.
- Less Work Pressure – As the duties and responsibility of the specialist offucer are limited to a certain department based on their qualification, duties of IBPS SO are less hectic.
- Job Location – A bank SO is more likely to get the posting in metropolitan city of in other cities. This job is less transferable like Bank PO jobs.
- Transfers – Transfers under IBPS SO are not very frequent like in Bank PO jobs. You can work stably with the banks.
- Customer dealing – A specialist officer is free from any type of custmer dealing as he have to take care of the internal banking works and handling the internal issues.
Conclusion: In a nutshell, it can be conjectured from the idea mentioned above that IBPS SO is a good and demanding option among aspirants due to handsome salary, less work pressure, growth and other benefits. You just need to pick the one that support your eligibility and work hard to acheive the same. Pick a job career under IBPS SO recruitment that does not make you stagnant and supports your professional and personal growth, that can bring the required knowledge and abilities into good use and enhance your strengths and positive points whenever required.
Time spend on preparation is never wasted
So students look around and gather required knowledge and prepare yourself mentally for the upcoming challenges and times of hard work, grit and determination so that you can achieve your desired job.