Every year the State bank of India recruit probationary officer for its various branches across the country.SBI will soon be releasing the official notification for SBI PO Recruitment 2021. Lakhs of aspirants will be applying for this desired job profile. What makes SBI PO such a coveted job profile? In this article, we will be answering this question and know why the SBI PO job is the most preferred job among the Banking Aspirants?
Why SBI PO Job Is The Most Preferred Job?
Every year State bank of India recruits probationary officers for its various branches across the country. This post is considered to be the most desired job among banking aspirants. What are the reasons/Works that make this job position coveted? Let’s discuss this in detail:
- Salary and allowances: One of the main reasons why this job position sounds so attractive is because of its salary package and allowances. The State bank of India provides for increments in the basic pay that makes the monthly emoluments of the bank more than any other public sector bank.
- Easy for freshers: freshers who recently graduated and have zero experience in any of the industries are still eligible to apply for the post of Probationary Officer with SBI. Even the candidates who are in their final semester/year are also eligible to apply for this exam. This is why this position is so ideal amongst the college freshers who are aiming to become future bankers.
- Growth: Working with SBI as a PO can be very beneficial for the future because of the promotions and salary increments that SBI provides to its employees. Let’s take an example of the current chairman of SBI who joined as a probationary officer and now is holding the top most reputed seat of the bank.
- Perks: the State bank of India provides its employees with several Perks like newspaper allowance, phone bill, conveyance allowance, medical facilities, LTC/LFC facilities, briefcase allowance, loans at concessional rate of interest, etc.
- Friendly work culture: SBI offers its employees the best work culture. And being a probationary officer will provide the banking aspirants with a lifetime of learning opportunities.
- Job Security: Every banking job that the aspirants look forward to attaining it’s because of its job security. Similarly, the State bank of India also provides its employees especially the probationary officers, and ensures regular income as security.