RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: Candidates who have attempted the RBI Office Attendant Exam must be curious to know their performance in the examination. Here, Bankersadda has come up with the General Awareness (GA) questions asked in the exam to help you deal with your performance analysis. The general awareness section consisted of 30 questions, each carries 1 mark. This means general awareness has 30/120 weightage in the RBI Office Attendant Exam.
General Awareness section asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam which Covers 6 Months of Current Affairs, Static GK, Banking Awareness & Financial Awareness. All the Questions Covered from Our Current affairs website and Daily Current Affairs Class on our Adda247 Youtube channel.
We have gathered the questions which we got from our trusted sources who have appeared for the RBI Office Attendant Exam. Here are the GA Questions Asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam which was held on 10th April 2021. Below is the list of questions with their correct answers.
Read the questions asked in the 3rd Shift Exam:
1. Keoladeo Ghana National Park: Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
2. International Forest Day: 21st March.
3. Gupta Dynasty Founder: Chandra Gupta I.
4. West Bengal Governor: Jagdeep Dhankhar.
5. Bharatiya Mahila Bank Merger with which Bank: SBI.
6. WHO HQ: Geneva, Switzerland.
7. SHG full form: Self Help Group.
8. Best Actress National Film Award: Kangana Ranaut.
9. Peacock award related to which field: Environment Management Award.
10. Least Populated state: Sikkim.
11. The Last census of India held in which year: 2011.
12. European Central Bank established: 1 June 1998.
13. Not Governor of any Indian State.
14. GPS full form: Global Positioning System.
15. National Unity Day related to whom: Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
16. Appointer of Chief Election Commissioner: President of India.
17. How many RBI Deputy Governor: 4.
Read the questions asked in the 2nd Shift Exam:
1. Mudra Bank full form: Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency.
2. Current president of India: Ramnath Kovind (Bihar).
3. Quit India Movement started when: August 1942.
4. Sparrow Day: 28th March.
5. 2016 Olympics held: Rio-de-Brazil.
6. NBFC full form: Non-Banking Financial Company.
7. TB Day: 24 March.
8. FIFA 2022 held where: Qatar.
9. World Television Day: 21 November.
10. Daman and Due and Dadra Nagar haveli Capital: Daman.
11. Ujwala Yojana related to LPG gas.
12. Education Minister of India: Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.
13. Nile river which continent: Africa.
14. Which player score highest in ODI: Rohit Sharma (264).
15. Chattisgarh foundation day: 1 November 2000.
16. National Youth games related question.
17. Kalinga transformed the vengeful Emperor Ashoka into a stable and peaceful.
18. Navroj Festival community: Parsi Community.
19. Bhutan Capital: Thimpuh.
20. Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden situated: Srinagar, J&K.
21. Turkey currency: Lira.
22. Lok sabha Speaker: Om Birla.
Read the questions asked in the 1st Shift Exam:
1. Health Minister of India: Dr Harshvardhan.
2. RBI Established: 1935.
3. Bharatnatyam which state dance: Tamil Nadu.
4. Pucuchierry Lt. governor name: Tamilisai Soundararajan.
5. MSP full form: Minimum Support Prices.
6. Jharkhand state touch which state? 5
7. Single transferal vote Election? President election.
8. Pangong Lake situated: Ladakh,
9. Minimum age appointment of governor of the state? 35 Year
10. World happiness index India ranks? 139.
11. National Museum: New Delhi.
12. National Flag of India Length and Breath ratio: 3:2.
13. Aviation scheme Udan scheme: Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik.
14. Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
15. BOP full form: Balance of Payment
16. Banking ombudsman is appointed by whom: RBI
17. Constitutional Day: 26 November
18. Shiv Kumar Sharma related to which instrument: Santore
19. Sensex which stock exchange: Bombay stock exchange.
20. Nathula Pass where: Sikkim.
21. Kotiyum Town: Kerala.
22. CJI of India: S A Bobde.
23. Strong Military India Ranking: 4th.
24. AArogya Sanjeevani Policy amount: 1 Lakh
25. National Park of India Share border with Bhutan:
26. China border share state with UT/state:
27. DIGCG maximum claim: 5 lakh
28. Chairman of Rajya Sabha: Vice president.
29. Leaning Tower of Pisa: Italy.
30. Xuanzang visited India: 7th Century.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Analysis (10 April 2021, 1st Shift) | RBI Office Attendant Question Paper