World Food Day is celebrated every year on 16th October all around the world in order to give tribute to the foundation of Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations in 1945. This day is celebrated by various international food security organisation like World Food Programme and International Fund for Agricultural Development to spread awareness related to hunger and to ensure food security and nutrition around the globe. Large scale programs are organised every year at FAO headquarter in Rome, Italy on this ocassion.
World Food Day was established by member countries of FAO’s at 20th General Conference of the organisation in November 1979. The decision of initiating this day was ratified by the UN General Assembly on 5th December 1980. Since 1981, World Food Day has been held every year with a specific theme. It is been observed every year in more than 150 countries, raising awareness about the issues behind poverty and hunger.
Theme of World Food Day 2019
The theme of World Food Day 2019 is “Our action are our future”. The theme revolves around #ZeroHunger World and for providing a healthy diet to every human. This year, World Food Day calls for action across every sector to make healthy and sustainable diets affordable and accessible to everyone. At the same time, it calls on everyone to start thinking about “what we eat?”.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The healthy food is one of the basic thing of life that can not be replaced with anything. Increasing adulteration and population, pollution, etc has increased the food insecurity. So, it is important for all to maintain a hygiene and health diet through out.
You may also like to read: