World Health Day is observed on 10th October every year. This year, day is supported by World Health Organisation (WHO) and it is a initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health, a global mental health organization with members and contacts in more than 150 countries. Its main objective is to raise awareness of mental health across the globe. It also mobilize efforts in direction of mental health support. This day provides an opportunity for all concerned stakeholders to talk on the issue of mental health and the ground level reality of mental health conditions of people around the world.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
World Mental Health Day was initiated on October 10, 1992 by Deputy Secretary General Richard Hunter. There was however no specific theme till 1994 but now every year it has a specific theme. It promotes mental health and spread awareness about the same.The first theme of this was “Improving the Quality of Mental Health Services throughout the World.”
World Mental Health Day is supported by WHO through raising awareness on mental health issues using its strong relationships with the Ministries of health and civil society organizations across the globe.
Theme for World Mental Health Day 2019
The theme for World Mental Health day is “Focus on Suicide Prevention”. Every 40 second, someone loses their life by suicide. It is becoming a big concern day by day. It is important to increase awareness regarding suicide across the globe. Everyone of us can play a crucial role in preventing suicide as helping someone can reduce the level of mental disturbance that causes suicide.
World Mental Health Day is organised by the World Federation for Mental Health. This year’s Day is supported by WHO, the International Association for Suicide Prevention and United for Global Mental Health.
You may also like to read: