15 Days Strategy for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk: As only a few weeks are left for the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 students must be wondering how they can boost their preparations and make their efforts more efficient to ensure scoring maximum marks in the IBPS RRB Prelims Examinations 2021. To help all the aspirants in this crucial stage before the examination, we will look at tips and strategies that the candidates can follow to make their preparations exemplary.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting the preliminary examinations of IBPS RRB PO on 1st and 7th August and IBPS RRB Clerk on 8th, 14th and 15th August 2021. Candidates must follow the 15 days preparation strategy mentioned in this article below to fulfil the ideal preparation required for the IBPS RRB 2021 Examinations.
15 Days Strategy for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Prelims 2021
Now let us discuss a section-wise 15 days preparation strategy that the candidates can follow so that by the time the exam arrives there fully and efficiently prepared. But before that, applicants must ensure that they have downloaded their IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021.
|IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021 Links|
|IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2021||Admit Card Link|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2021||Admit Card will be out soon|
According to the candidates, this is the trickiest section of all. The numerical ability section involves calculation and formulas which makes it challenging for the students. Now let us look at some strategies that the candidates can follow to Ace The numerical ability section:
- Candidates must learn some tricks to solve questions like quadratic equations, simplification, number series, approximation, etc. that will save a lot of time. These calculation tricks will avoid lengthy calculations and will give the candidates ample time for other important questions.
- Students must practise while writing all the formulas in a notebook so that when the exams come closer they can revise the formulas thoroughly with the written notes.
- Candidates must attempt as many mock tests as possible to get an overview of their preparation for the numerical ability section. After analysing their performance candidates will know whether the formulas that are being applied are ideal or not. This will also help them in improving their mistakes before the IBPS RRB Exam 2021.
- Candidates must invest extra time on reasoning ability topics that carry more weightage like seating arrangement and puzzles. These are the topics that carry the maximum weightage in the reasoning ability section and it is a good opportunity for the candidates to stretch their marks by attempting these types of questions correctly.
- Candidates can attempt previous years questions as it will give them an exact overview of the reasoning ability section and the difficulty level in the IBPS RRB Examinations.
- Candidates can familiarise themselves with the exact pattern of questions asked in the reasoning ability section by attempting mock tests. While analysing their performance, candidates will know whether the steps and formulas they are using are useful and can also rectify their mistakes before the actual examination.
How To Practice In These 15 Days?
- Candidates must divide their day into two parts for the Reasoning Ability Section and the Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude Section. The first half of the day can be dedicated to the reasoning ability section and the other half to the quantitative aptitude section.
- Candidates must follow the schedule for at least 10 days.
- In the final 5 days, candidates must attempt mock tests and previous years question papers thoroughly while revising through their written notes.
- Candidates can also attempt 1 test series or mock test daily after revising both numerical ability and reasoning ability sections.
|Target IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prelims 2021||IBPS RRB Previous Year Questions Papers PDF For PO, Clerk: Download Free Question Paper||IBPS RRB Cut Off 2021: Check Previous Year Cut-off State-wise for Clerk & PO|