Reasons to join RBI Assistant: RBI offers multitudinous opportunities to aspirants throughout the year. But why a candidate should choose RBI Assistant as a career option? What are the benefits to join RBI? Why aspirants should not miss out to be a banker with the RBI? There are many reasons to not miss on the RBI Assistant but in this article we will discuss major five.
- SBI Clerk and RBI Assistant: Comparison in Salary & Job Profile
- RBI Assistant Salary, Job Profile & Growth 2019-20
5 Top Most Reasons Why You Should Not Miss RBI Assistant
Below mentioned are the best five reasons why aspirants should not miss RBI Assistant to start their career with the elite bank.
- Perks and other benefits
- Career progression
- Availability of loans at concessional rate
1. Salary: Employee working as Assistant with the Reserve bank of India is entitle to get a in hand salary of approx 32,000/- inclusive o all perks and benefits. He can get an annual emolument of Rs 4,00,000/-(approx).
2.Perks and benefits: RBI Assistant gets some extra benefit than other banking sector. He also receives periodic allowance for the smooth running of daily expenses.
He is entitle to get HRA, DA, Travel allowance, CCA, Transport allowance etc.Some of the allowances other than HRA and DA are received on some specific intervals.
You may also like to read:
- RBI Assistant 30 Days Study Plan 2019: Follow To Secure Rank
- RBI Assistant Preparation: All You Need To Crack the Exam
3.Career progression: Chances of promoting to other officers level are very high in the RBI if the employee perform all the duties well and efficiently. He can apply for officer levels after completing 3 years of service as RBI Assistant.
4.Transfer: An employee has to serve at least 4-5 years in a branch to be eligible for the transfer thus the family of the concerned person do not have to worry about the early or frequent transfer or changing of place regularly.
5.Availability of loans at concessional rates: RBI Assistant can take loan from the bank easily and at concessional rates.For example, housing loans, car, and education loans are available at convenient interest rates to RBI employees.
So aspirants if you are eager to claim all the benefits, you need to clear the RBI Assistant exam by putting your arduous efforts to sail through this. Work hard to work in the reserve bank of India. All The best!
Practice With these to ace in RBI Assistant Exam