The National Pension System trust Released vacancies for the post of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer grade A ( Assistant Manager) in NPS trust. Adda247 is conducting All India Mock Tests for the NPS trust exam 2021 today on 17 March 2021. All the candidates who registered can now attempt the All India Mock Test by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. Candidates must also read the instructions regarding the all-India mock test mentioned in this article before attempting the test.
All India Mock Test for NPS Trust Manager Exam 2021
All India Mock Test: Important Instructions
1. You have 150 minutes to complete the test.
2. The test contains a total of 190 Questions for 200 Marks.
3. There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
4. There is a 1/4 penalty for each wrong answer
5. You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
6. You can unmark your answer by clicking on the “Clear Response” button.
7. A Number list of all questions appears on the right-hand side of the screen. You can access the questions in any order within a section or across sections by clicking on the question number given on the number list.
8. You can use rough sheets while taking the test. Do not use calculators, log tables, dictionaries, or any other printed/online reference material during the test.
9. Do not click the button “Submit test” before completing the test. A test once submitted cannot be resumed
NPS Trust Officer Grade A and Officer Grade B: Exam Pattern for Phase I:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General Awareness + Financial Awareness Sector||40||40||25|
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks on each wrong answer.