The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has opened 841 vacancies for the post of Office Attendants and is accepting applications of eligible and interested candidates. Today is the last date to fill the online application form for the post of RBI Office Attendants. It’s the last chance for the candidates who are interested to fill the online application form as the window will close tonight. Candidates must visit the official website of RBI or click on the link mentioned below to fill the online application of RBI Office Attendants 2021.
RBI Attendant 2021: Apply Now
Today is the last date for the candidates to apply for the post of RBI Attendant 2021 as the online application window will be closed tonight. Interested candidates can visit the official website of RBI or simply click on the link mentioned below to apply online now and do not miss this last chance:
How to Apply for RBI Attendant 2021?
- Visit the official website of RBI or click on the link mentioned above
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- With successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it finally.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee the application process will be completed and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
RBI Attendant 2021 Application Fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||₹50/-|
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||₹450/-|
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q. When is the last date to apply for RBI Attendant 2021?
Ans: The last day to fill the online application form is 15th March 2021, which is today.
Q.How many vacancies have been released for RBI Attendant 2021?
Ans; 841 Vacancies have been released for the post of RBI Attendants
Q.What is the Application Fee for the general category?
Ans: Rs.450/- (Application+Intimation Charges)