| Updated On April 30th, 2020 at 05:54 pm
Aarogya Setu, is an Indian app developed by the ministry of electronics and IT which acts as a COVID-tracker. It is developed to help the govt in contact tracing, and also raised one’s alert level if one was in the vicinity of someone who had been tested COVID-19 positive. Niti Aayog chief executive led a high-powered committee and has recommended extended and expanded use of Arogya Setu even after the lockdown to monitor and control the spread of diseases.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
PM has earlier mentioned the possibility that Aarogya Setu app could subsequently be used as an e-pass to facilitate travel from one place to another, particularly for urgent or essential movement of people.
|Upcoming Bank Exams 2020||Government Jobs for Graduates 2020||Consumer Price Index: Definition, Types, Measurement|
Features of Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu has been downloaded more than 10 million since its launch five days ago. Citizens can easily download this app on both google play ( Android app) and Apple store ( ioS). It is available in 10 Indian languages and English. Aarogya setu app helps a person to get information regarding if he/she has crossed paths with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Aarogya Setu is designed to keep a user informed in case s/he has crossed paths with someone who has tested positive. Aarogya setu helps in tracking through Bluetooth & location-generated social graph, which helps to show your interaction with anyone who has tested positive.
- You can also use it for self-testing by answering some of the questions asked in the app. If your answers suggest COVID symptoms, the information will be sent to a government server. The data will then help the government take timely steps and initiate the isolation procedure, if necessary.
- You will be alerted through this app if someone you came near, unknowingly, tests positive. The app alerts will also help you by instructing on how to self-isolate and what to do in case you develop symptoms.
|UPSC EPFO Preparation Strategy- Know How to Crack the 2020 Recruitment Test||Book list for UPSC EPFO 2020 exam!|
Steps to follow to download the Aarogya Setu App
1. Install the app from the link given below or scan the QR code.
2. Select the language out of the given 11 languages.
2. Click on Register now button.
3.Allow it to access your location and then click on I agree.
4. Enter your mobile number and then enter OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
6. Now, You can access all the features of the App easily.
There will be a question about your foreign travel history in the last 30 days. Give the appropriate and exact answers. If You have foreign travel history, then it will be matched with that of those who’ve tested positive, with the help of the ICMR database.
Then, the app will ask you if or not you are ready to volunteer in times of need. Assuming your answer as Yes, a 20-second assessment test will start.
Once you have installed the Aarogya Setu app on your phone, it will automatically detect other nearby smartphones that also have the app installed. It will then figure out the risk of infection based on sophisticated parameters if any of these contacts are tested positive.
The basis of the above-given calculation is done using Bluetooth, algorithms and artificial intelligence — is the smartphone user’s interaction with others.