The year 2020 has begun with a boost for all banking aspirants as within 10 days of January, banking sector has released 9800+ vacancies already and now there is another news that Axis Bank has plans to recruit around 30,000 employees in next two years.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
As published in the Economic Times, “Axis Bank admitted that it had seen record resignations in the past few months. However, it said it had already hired 28,000 people this fiscal year and would hire another 4,000 in the last quarter. The net new hiring for the bank this fiscal year is 12,800. It also has plans to hire 30,000 people in the next two years.”
- One Subscription, Guaranteed Selection! Launching Bankersadda Subscription to Crack Bank & Insurance Exams in 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020 Exam: Know Everything To Crack
- Latest Bank Jobs January 2020: Apply Now For 10,000+ Vacancy
Axis bank is expanding at a rapid rate and this is the reason why large number of hirings are expected. Axis Bank has also reported plans to open 550 branches this financial year, thus hiring is expected to take place anytime soon.
Another reason to why such huge no. of hiring is expected in Axis bank is the wave of resignations that hit the bank in past few months. Near about 15,000 people have resigned from the organisation and Axis Bank will conduct recruitment drives to fill the gap through hiring process.
Preparing for Bank Exams, Practice with:
According to Livemint, Rajesh Dahiya, the Executive Director of Axis Bank has said “We shall add another 4,000 more employees in the last quarter of FY20. Much of this is being hired in semi-urban and Tier II or III towns and rural India.”
This is going to be a brilliant news for all banking aspirants as the new wave of recruitments will bring forth many opportunities to get a job in the banking sector in 2020.
Axis bank is reported to be the third largest private sector bank in our country and is known to recruits throught Campus Recruitment in Management Schools and the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program. The Young Banker Program is one year, full-time residential program with campuses in Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida. Details about the same are mentioned on the Axis Bank’s Official website axisbank.com
Enroll in Live Classes for Bank Exams:
- Bank Maha Pack Subscription (1 Month)
- VIJAYPATH BATCH FOR SBI CLERK Prelims| SBI CLERK | Bilingual | Live Classes