General Awareness section comprises of Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness. Questions based on Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs in the General Awareness Section becomes a hurdle for many aspirants in the competitive examinations like SEBI Grade-A , RBI Assistant Mains and SBI Clerk Mains due to lengthy and vast syllabus. To cross this hurdle successfully, aspirants needs to be very well versed with the banking, economic and financial awareness terms as questions are framed on these topics to test the aspirants knowledge in banking and economy domain.
Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs February 2020
We are launching “Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs February 2020” PDF to help the aspirants in successfully facing the questions based on Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs as well as to get their dream job. Banking, Economy and Financial Awareness are also important from interview’s point of view as the interview panel expects the aspirants to be aware of the whereabouts of facts and figures related to banking and economy industry.
We are glad to present you this in a concise and crisp manner so that you don’t miss any of the questions in your exam. Therefore, in the PDF you will get the most important Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs of February 2020 for SEBI Grade-A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains and SBI Clerk Mains 2020. This is a compact solution to stay updated with banking current affairs and learn important facts through a monthly capsule.
You can also check the link given below:
- Monthly Current Affairs PDF: The Hindu Review
- GA Power Capsule for Upcoming Banking Exams
- Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs January 2019
In the February 2020 edition of Banking, Economy and Financial current affairs, we have covered various important banking current affairs of the month of February 2020. Some of them are given below:
- RBI’s 6th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20
- Banking Technology 2019 Awards
- GoI has signs USD 450 million loan agreement with World Bank
- New MD of TransUnion Cibil
- Bharti AXA General Insurance uses Whatsapp chatbot to deliver policies to its customers
- NPCI launches campaign “UPI Chalega”
- “Reliance Health Infinity” launched by Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- India emerged as the 5th-largest world economy in 2019
Watch Video on Best 200 Six Months Current Affairs 2020 | GA/BA for RBI Assistant 2020 Mains
Check the Study Materials for SBI Clerk 2020 and other Bank Exams:
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Mains 2020!