CAIIB Registration 2022: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance every year conducts the CAIIB Exam. The IIBF has now published the notification for the Certified Associate of India Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) 2021 on 1st December 2021 on its official website i.e. @www.iibf.org.in. All the candidates who are JAIIB Certified are eligible for the CAIIB 2021 exam. The online registration process for CAIIB 2021 has already started from 1st December 2021 which will last up to 21st December 2021. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the CAIIB 2021 can apply online either from the official website or from the direct link mentioned in the article below.
CAIIB Registration 2022
As mentioned above, the IIBF has started accepting the online application for the CAIIB 2021 from 1st December 2021. The main purpose of conducting the CAIIB 2021 exam is to provide advanced knowledge necessary for better decision-making covering Risk Management, Treasury Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Balance Sheet Management, Economic Analysis, etc. to the members of IIBF. Candidates can check all the important details related to the CAIIB 2021 from the article below.
CAIIB 2021: Important Dates
Candidates who all are interested and are eligible for the CAIIB 2021 recruitment are advised to check all the important dates related to the recruitment from the table mentioned below.
|CAIIB 2021- Important Dates|
|CAIIB Registration 2021 Start||01st December 2021 (3 pm)|
|CAIIB 2021 Online registration Ends||21st December 2021|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||21st December 2021|
|CAIIB Admit Card 2021||January 2022|
|CAIIB- Advanced Bank Management||30th January 2022|
|CAIIB- Bank Financial Management||06th February 2022|
|CAIIB- Rural Banking||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB Elective-Retail Banking||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB Elective-Human Resources Management||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB Elective-Information Technology||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB Elective-Risk Management||12th February 2022|
|CAIIB/CAIIB Elective-Central Banking||12th February 2022|
CAIIB 2021 Online Registration Link
CAIIB 2021 online registration link has been active on 1st December 2021 on its official website of IIBF. All the candidates who had qualified the JAIIB Exam are eligible for the CAIIB recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment from the direct link provided below. The online registration process is already started from 1st December 2021, and candidates can apply online for the CAIIB 2021 till 21st December 2021.
Steps to Fill for CAIIB Regiratation 2021 Form
- Visit the official website of IIBF @http://www.iibf.org.in OR click on the direct link provided in the article above.
- Now, on the home page, click on the ‘Examination/Courses’ option.
- After that, click on flagship courses, select CAIIB and click on ‘Apply Online’,
- Log in using your membership number and password
- Fill in all the details asked in the registration form.
- Submit the application form and save it for future reference.
CAIIB 2021: Application Fee
Candidates who will apply online for the CAIIB 2021 will have to pay the online application fee. Candidates can check the detailed CAIIB 2021 online application fee from the table mentioned below.
- From 01st to 07th December 2021: Normal Examination fees
- From 08th to 14th December 2021: Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 15th to 21st December 2021: Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
|1st Attempt||INR 3,000|
|2nd Attempt||INR 1,300|
|3rd Attempt||INR 1,300|
|4th Attempt||INR 1,300|
CAIIB 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the CAIIB 2021 exam is as follows:
- Candidates must qualify for the JAIIB exam or Part-1 of the Associate Examination.
- The candidate should be a member of the IIBF
- The membership subscription of the candidate should not be in arrears
CAIIB 2021: Exam Centers
Candidates at the time of CAIIB online registration will have to fill the examination center by their choice. The IIBF has given 649 centers to conduct the CAIIB exam 2021. The list of CAIIB 2022 exam centers are:
|Visakhapatnam||Warangal||Jammu & Kashmir||Doda|
CAIIB 2021: Exam Pattern
Candidates are also advised to check the CAIIB 2022 Exam pattern from the table provided below.
|Advanced Bank Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Bank Financial Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Elective paper||100||100||2 hours|
- There will be 100 MCQ-type questions asked in each paper.
- Maximum duration of 2 hrs will be allotted to complete each paper.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language
FAQs: CAIIB Registration 2022
Q. When can I apply for CAIIB 2021?
Ans. The CAIIB 2021 apply online link has been started from 1st to 21st December 2021.
Q. How can I apply for CAIIB 2021 registration form?
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided in the article above for the CAIIB Registration 2021.