IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form- The much awaited notification was released for IBPS Clerk and also the last date to apply for the same is almost here so make sure you fill the application form before 23rd September 2020. This year number of vacancies are very less in comparison to previous year’s but in the upcoming year you can only expect the number to get reduce and hence it is advisable to work hard this year to make sure that you get selected this year only and don’t have to wait for the next year. Tomorrow is the last date and there are certain important points that you must remember while filing up the form to avoid any mistake and in this space we will be discussing them in detail. Make sure that you read it nicely to avoid such mistakes as it can be create problem for you in future during other stages of recruitment process.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Common Mistakes To Avoid While Filling The IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
Given below are some of the points that you must remember while filling up the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application form:
First and the foremost point to remember is the last date of application which is 23rd September 2020 so make sure you fill your application form before the last date else it will create a lot of problem for you.
Next important thing will be to Note Down and save your Registration Number and Password positively once you register yourself on the portal for this recruitment.
1. Make sure that the basic details that you are filling in the IBPS Clerk 2020 application form are right like your name, fathers name and your DOB is same exactly like written on your documents of 10th and 12th.
2. All the information filled by you must be same as written on the valid ID proof which will be crossed check while appearing for the exam.
3. The year of passing should be same as mentioned in your in your mark sheet as there should be no discrepancy.
4. Follow all the instruction related to your percentage and if your aggregate percentage is 59.99% then do not write it as 60% because it is clearly mentioned in the IBPS Clerk notification that It will be considered as 59%
5. Rightly choose your category as your selection is dependent on it and You won’t be allowed to make any changes after final submission.
6. Make sure to attach the recent passport size photograph and uploading signature.
Things To Remeber While Filling IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
Given below are certain things that one need to keep in mind while filling up the form:
|Left thumb impression:||Handwritten declaration:|
IBPS PO Online Application Handwritten Declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Bank Maha Pack (1 Year Validity)
- RRB, SBI, RBI and IBPS Exams 2020 live online classes for English Reasoning | Complete Bilingual Champion 2.0 Batch