IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 link will be deactivated on 23rd September, so all banking aspirants who want to go for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment should complete the online registration form and make the final submit before due date on ibps.in IBPS has increased the number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020 from 1557 to 2557 recently and all banking aspirants must check out the IBPS Clerk Notification PDF and give this recruitment process a try. We are providing you all important details related to the IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Application Process here, so just go through it once to avoid any mistakes and you can also apply online from the direct link given below.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020: Important Dates
Here are the important dates that you must keep in mind for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 Process and the recruitment examination:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification||1st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form Link Starts On||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam||23rd September 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||2nd-23rd September 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||23rd September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||24th January, 2021|
For more details, do check; IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020 Link Available
For your ease, we have provided the direct link to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment. The registration began on 2nd September and will end 23rd September 2020. The candidates must fill up the application form much before the last date of registration to prevent any server or technical issues. Here is the direct link for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020-
Note- Candidates are advised to fill up the application form on laptop or PC to prevent mistakes.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
Candidates must follow the below mentioned steps for IBPS Clerk apply online 2020 process:
- Visit the official website of IBPS on your browser @www.ibps.in
- Search for the option appearing on your screen “Click here to IBPS Clerk application form”
- Click on the link ‘New Registration’.
- Fill up all the details carefully for post name, state vacancy, educational qualification, mobile number, email ID and security code.
- Submit the application fee as per your category & download the e-reciept for future reference
- The registration number and password will be sent on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Download the application form and write down your password at safe place as you will need it later.
Please note that when you fill up the form, you can choose the centre of your preference from the options provided. However if there is no seat available, then IBPS can allot you another centre and no complaints would be acknowledged regarding this issue.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
The payment of the IBPS Clerk Application Fees can be done via online node only. The Candidate have to pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges. The Fee/Intimation charges once paid is non-refundable to any account neither it will be hold for any other examination or selection process. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges that are payable from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 (via Online payment only), shall be as follows:
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims and Mains Exam||How to Increase Calculation Speed to Crack Bank Exams?||IBPS Clerk Salary 2020||Check State-Wise Vacancies List of IBPS Clerk|
Documents required to fill the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
Below is the list of documents that a candidate will require while filling up the registration form, so keep them ready before you apply IBPS Clerk Application form 2020.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Bank details for online transaction
- A Handwritten declaration form
The handwritten declaration will be something like – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020
Q. How can I apply for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. You can apply online by visiting @ibps.in or the direct link provided above in the article.
Q. Is there any other mode of payment except online for registration?
Ans. No only online payment is accepted.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. The Online registration window will last up to 23rd September 2020
Q. Where will I get the registration number and password after completion of registration process?
Ans. On your email id and phone number that you have used during the registration process.