IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020: The IBPS Clerk Apply Online application window will close today on 6th November 2020. IBPS has announced to recruit the aspirants for the 2557 clerical positions in various public sector banks. If you are interested to apply for these posts, you can directly apply for IBPS Clerk from the direct link given below.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
IBPS Clerk Online application window was re-opened on 23rd October and will end on 6th Novemver 2020. The IBPS has provided this re-application chance to all candidates who have missed the earlier notification this year because of delay in their final graduation result.
The IBPS in its notice said that “It has been decided by the competent authorities to reopen the registration window and invite applications for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations by releasing this Supplementary Advertisement in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01.09.2020. This process is only for the following categories of applicants.
- Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 06.11.2020.
- Who could not register successfully from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
Now, all those students who missed this opportunity due to noncompliance of educational qualification criteria as on date 23.09.2020, can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment from 23rd October till 6th Novemver 2020.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
Today i.e. 6th November is the last day to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2020 recrutment process. IBPS Clerk 2020 exam dates has been released on 1st September 2020 along with the IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Notification. IBPS CRP Clerk X Prelims exam is going to be held on 5th, 12th & 19th December 2020 and the mains exam will be conducted on 28th February 2021. IBPS has increased the number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020 from 1557 to 2557 recently and all banking aspirants must check out the IBPS Clerk Notification PDF to check all the information. We are providing you all the important details related to the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam here, so just go through it once and prepare for the exam accordingly.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020: Important Dates
Here are the important dates that you must keep in mind for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 Process and the recruitment examination:
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification||1st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application||2-23 September 2020|
|IBPS CRP Clerk X Registration Window Reopen Date||23 October- 6 November 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||23 October- 6 November 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||6 November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||28 February 2021|
For more details, do check; IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
Candidates must follow the below mentioned steps for IBPS Clerk apply online 2020 process:
- Visit the official website of IBPS on your browser @www.ibps.in
- Search for the option appearing on your screen “Click here to IBPS Clerk application form”
- Click on the link ‘New Registration’ for IBPS Crp Clerk X Application.
- Fill up all the details carefully for post name, state vacancy, educational qualification, mobile number, email ID and security code.
- Submit the application fee as per your category & download the e-reciept for future reference
- The registration number and password will be sent on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Download the application form and write down your password at safe place as you will need it later.
Please note that when you fill up the form, you can choose the centre of your preference from the options provided. However if there is no seat available, then IBPS can allot you another centre and no complaints would be acknowledged regarding this issue.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
The payment of the IBPS Clerk Application Fees can be done via online node only. The Candidate have to pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges. The Fee/Intimation charges once paid is non-refundable to any account neither it will be hold for any other examination or selection process.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims and Mains Exam||How to Increase Calculation Speed to Crack Bank Exams?||IBPS Clerk Salary 2020||Check State-Wise Vacancies List of IBPS Clerk|
Documents required to fill the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
Below is the list of documents that a candidate will require while filling up the registration form, so keep them ready before you apply IBPS Clerk Application form 2020.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Bank details for online transaction
- A Handwritten declaration form
The handwritten declaration will be something like – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
FAQs: IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020
Q. How can I apply for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. You can apply online by visiting @ibps.in or the direct link provided above in the article.
Q. Is there any other mode of payment except online for registration?
Ans. No only online payment is accepted.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. The Online registration window reopened from 23 October 2020 and will last up to 6 November 2020
Q. Where will I get the registration number and password after completion of registration process?
Ans. On your email id and phone number that you have used during the registration process.