Computer Knowledge section can help you to improve your overall score if in case other sections are tougher than the expectation. We are providing you with a question set based on the types and patterns of questions asked in the Computer Knowledge section in previous years. Today’s Computer Quiz based on the important topic asked in RBI Assistant Mains.
Q1.ISDN stands for________.
(a) Integrated Services Digital Network
(b) Integrated Services Data Network
(c) Integrated Security Digital Network
(d) Integrated Security Data Network
(e) None of these
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Q2.__________ is also known as inkless printer.
(a) Thermal printer
(b) Inkjet printer
(d) Dot Matrix printer
(e) None of these
Q3.How many layers are there in the TCP/IP protocol suite?
Q4.Which of the following is a translator program used for assembly language?
Q5.Who among the following is known as the Father of The Internet?
(a) Tim Berners-Lee
(b) Raymond Tomilson
(c) Douglas Englebart
(d) Charles Babbage
(e) Vint Cerf
|21 May||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for RBI Assistant Mains
- RBI ASSISTANT 2020 KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses & Ebooks)
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Test Series
If you are preparing for RBI Assistant Mains Exam, then you can also check out a video for computer below: