IBPS Clerk Mains Scorecard is released by the conducting body IBPS on its official website. You can check the same from their website or with the direct link provided below in the article. The IBPS Mains result was announced on 20th May 2020 by IBPS and the selected candidates were now eagerly waiting for the scorecard to be uploaded. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the result was delayed and after a long wait now the eligible candidates can take a deep breath after downloading their scorecard.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Every year IBPS conducts IBPS Clerks recruitment procedure for selection of the eligible candidates for clerical posts in the public sector of banks in India. Initially, the vacancies for the post were declared around 12000, which due to the delay in results was raised with 6519. The Mains exam was conducted on 19th January 2020 at various centers across the country.
Official IBPS Clerk Score Card Link to View your Result of Online Main Examination for CRP-Clerks-IX
|IBPS PO Final Result 2020||IBPS Clerk Final Result 2020||IBPS SO Final Result 2020|
|IBPS PO Final Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off||IBPS SO Cut off 2020 Out: Category-wise SO Cut-off & Marks|
You can also share your success story with us by filling the form given below:
Whatsapp your Result to Us – 8750044828
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019||7-8 December 2019|
|Prelims Result announced||1 January 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2020||19 January 2020|
|Mains Result and Score Card||20 May 2020|
IBPS Clerks Mains Scorecard 2019-20
The final selection of the candidate totally depends on the marks obtained in the Mains examination as there is no interview round included in their recruitment procedure. Only the candidates who have qualified the prelims exams were selected to appear in the Mains exam. The shortlisted candidates will be provided with their appointment letter including the posting details after the complete recruitment process. To know more stay updated on our page.
Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2020
Download your scorecard for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2019-20 with the steps mentioned below:
- Do keep your registration number or roll no beside you.
- Visit the official website of IBPS by clicking on the link www.ibps.in
- The homepage will appear on your screen, find “IBPS Clerk Scorecard” and click on the link
- Fill up the login credentials required correctly and enter submit.
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- You can download it and get the printout done for future references.
The result in the scorecard will decide your selection for the clerical post in the public banks of India. All the best to the selected candidates for your bright future in the banking sector.