| Updated On September 7th, 2019 at 11:01 am
Dear Students, as per the schedule of LIC, the preliminary examination for the recruitment of LIC Assistant Administrative Officers will be conducted on 4th/5th May. If one gets through this phase of the examination, she will be selected as an Assistant Administrative Officer in Life Insurance Corporation of India. With only a month remaining for this examination to be held, you must have yourself realized the dire need of keeping your casual attitude at bay and sinking your teeth into the preparations. In these last days of your preparations plan everything in a way that you are able to do with the syllabus and revision on time.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Revise all the topics that you are excellent at. Sort the important topics into a checklist and settle on how each and every point is to be revised before the exam is held. It will help you focus your learning and during the examination, you won’t be like, “Gee! I was so good at this topic. I could have done better had I revised it well.”
- Avoid picking up a new topic that you are not so good at as. By doing that in the last days of your preparations, you will only be juggling frogs. So, stick to what can help you bag maximum score in this examination.
- Too much pressure and anxiety can affect your performance negatively. Stay positive so you can handle it all with poise.
- Practice is the only key to success. It actually plays a very important role in your preparations. It can be your breakaway strategy and your true path to your very own authentic success or the lack thereof. Try focusing on full-length mocks instead of attempting the topic wise quizzes in the last few days of your preparations.
- Give special importance to the accuracy with which you attempt the examination. You need to keep the accuracy percentage to a minimum of 95%. If it is lesser then work on it till you get it mended.