"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- The Bill proposes a scheme to allow cashless treatment of victims in a road accident during the golden hour. The golden hour is defined as the time period of up to one hour following a traumatic injury, during which the likelihood of preventing death through prompt medical care is the highest.
- The Bill proposes to increase the minimum compensation for hit and run cases. In case of the death, the compensation has been raised from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 2,00,000, and in case of grievous injury it will be from Rs. 12500 to Rs. 50,000.
- The new law also allows the centre to ask manufacturers to recall vehicles in case of defects that cause harm to the environment.
- The law has proposed stiffer penalties for traffic rule violations such as over-speeding, dangerous driving, driving under the influence of alcohol and other offences such as not wearing a helmet or driving without licence.
i. “One Nation One Ration Card” scheme to be rolled out in India from June 1, 2020. To implement the scheme successfully, the centre has kick started inter state portability of ration card pairing two states each.
ii. The pairs are made between Telangana-Andhra Pradesh as well as Maharashtra-Gujarat. This means that beneficiaries living in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh can buy their quota of ration from the Public Distribution System (PDS), also called ration shops, in either of the states.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For IBPS RRB PO Mains:
- Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution: Ram Vilas Paswan.
i. The Khadi and Village Industry Commission has launched “Leather Mission” on World Tribal Day. Under this mission, the commission will give leather kits to the leather artisans across the nation.
ii. KVIC also distributed 50 leather kits and 350 bee-boxes in Rajasthan’s Sirohi district on the World Tribal Day.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For EPFO/LIC ADO Mains:
- Chairman of KVIC: Vinai Kumar Saxena.
i. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, hosted an ‘At Home’ reception for freedom fighters.
ii. The reception was hosted on the occasion of the 77th anniversary of Quit India Day (August 9) at Rashtrapati Bhavan. On the occasion, the President honoured and felicitated 78 freedom fighters from across the country.
- Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Bank: Padmaja Chunduru.
6. UP’s “Vriksharopan Mahakumbh” drive creates world record
- Chief Minister of UP: Yogi Adityanath; Governor of UP: Anandiben Patel.
- Director General of NADA: Navin Agarwal; CEO of BCCI: Rahul Johri.
- Chief of the Naval Staff: Admiral Karambir Singh.