- Ram Nath Kovind is the 14th President of India.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first President of Independent India.
2. PM Inaugurates Various Projects In Junagadh, Gujarat
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Gujarat CM- Vijay Rupani, Governor- Om Prakash Kohli.
i. Iran unveiled its first domestic fighter jet named ‘KOWSAR’ with President Hassan Rouhani.
ii. The new “Kowsar” is a fourth-generation fighter shown at the National Defence Industry exhibition in Tehran. It was “100-percent indigenously made” for the first time.
- Iran Capital: Tehran, Currency: Iranian rial, President: Hassan Rouhani.
- BIMSTEC is a regional economic bloc comprising seven member states lying in the littoral and adjacent areas of the Bay of Bengal constituting a contiguous regional unity.
- The group was formed in 1997 and it brings together Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka Myanmar and Thailand.
- Nepal is the current chair of BIMSTEC.
6. Kempegowda International 2nd Fastest Growing Airport In The World
- The Chairman of Airports Authority of India is Guruprasad Mohapatra.
8. HAL Becomes 1st PSU To Transact On TReDS: RXIL
ii. According to the NSE-SIDBI joint venture, TReDS is an online electronic institutional mechanism for facilitating the financing of trade receivables of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) through multiple financiers.
- RXIL is a TReDS platform operating since January 2017 and is promoted by the National Stock Exchange, Small Industries Development Bank of India, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank and Yes Bank.
9. Arun Jaitley Resumes Charge As Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister
10. David Beckham To Receive 2018 UEFA President’s Award
- The UEFA Champions League is an annual continental club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).
11. Veteran Journalist Kuldip Nayar Passes Away