- Piyush Goyal is the present Railways Minister of India.
- IMPRINT is the first of its kind government-supported initiative to address the major science and engineering challenges that India must address and champion to enable, empower and embolden the nation for inclusive growth and self-reliance.
3. Defence Minister Launches Defence India Startup Challenge
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
4. PHDCCI And CNI Sign MoU To Set Up Indo-Nepal Centre
- Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli is the current Prime Minister of Nepal.
- Bidhya Devi Bhandari is the current President of Nepal and commander in chief of Nepalese Army.
- The Nepalese Rupee is the currency of Nepal.
6. Startup India Launches Academia Alliance Programme
- Japan Capital- Tokyo, Currency- Japanese yen, PM- Shinzo Abe.
- ASEAN stands for Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- UK Capital- London, Currency- Pound sterling, Prime Minister- Theresa May.
- Zimbabwe got independence from Britain in 1980.
- Harare is the Capital city of Zimbabwe.
- Suva is the capital city of Fiji.
- The Netherlands Capital- Amsterdam, Currency- Euro and USD.
ii. Ace Indian shuttler P V Sindhu won the silver medal in a major tournament final as she went down tamely to Carolina Marin in the World Championships’ women’s singles title.
Find The Complete List of Winners Here