"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Avtar Singh Cheema was the first Indian to climb Mount Everest successfully.
- Mount Everest is the tallest Mountain (by Elevation) in the world.
ii. Israel was the member of UNESCO since 1949. Both Israel and the US have filed its own withdrawal notice in October 2017.
- UNESCO- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- France’s Audrey Azoulay- 11th DG of UNESCO, Headquarters- Paris, France.
ii. Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, and Haryana were declared open defecation free states in October 2017.
- Arunachal Pradesh CM- Pema Khandu, Governor- Brigadier BD Mishra.
ii. He will replace Lokesh Chandra, who had been appointed by the NDA government in October 2014 and has completed his three-year-term.
- Maulana Abul Kalam Muhiyuddin Ahmed was the founder of ICCR.
- Riva Ganguly Das is the Director General of ICCR.
ii. Rajneesh Gurbani’s 6/59, including a hat-trick and a century from Akshay Wadkar were the key moments in Vidarbha scripting a fairytale run. For Delhi, Dhruv Shorey was the star with a century.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 Exam-
- Rajneesh Gurbani was declared player of the Match.