"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the Prime Minister of India from 1998 to 2004.
- His first entry into parliament was in 1962 through the Rajya Sabha.
- He was elected to the Lok Sabha seven times.
- In 2015, Mr Vajpayee was conferred the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award.
ii. This will be the first train with automatic doors in the suburban system. Out of 12 services of AC Local train, 8 will run fast and will only halt at major stations. The services of AC local train will replace existing 12 Non AC services.
- Present Railway Minister of India- Piyush Goyal.
ii. The bridge is 488 meters long and two meters wide, with two dragon statues on top that could produce smoke.
- China Capital- Beijing, Currency- Renminbi, President- Xi Jinping.
ii. The task will be carried out by building an RCC platform on the beach and shallow area which will allow bigger ATRs to operate on the island. The Project is likely to cost about Rs 1,500 crore.
- Administrator of the Indian Union Territory of Lakshadweep- Farook Khan.
ii. An agreement was signed in 2000 to develop Ayodhya and Gimhae as sister cities, following which a memorial was constructed in Ayodhya which is visited by a large number of tourists from South Korea every year.
- UP CM- Yogi Adityanath, Governor- Ram Naik.
ii. The red and black logo is part English and part Kannada. With this, Bengaluru joins a select group of global cities like New York City, Melbourne and Singapore to have a tourism logo of its own.
- Karnataka CM- Siddaramaiah, Governor- Vajubhai Vala.
ii. With the prime objective of enhancing standards of cleanliness, upkeep and basic amenities at beaches, the ministry has launched a pilot project, also striving for the ‘Blue Flag’ certification for such identified beaches.
iii. The ‘Blue Flag’ is a certification by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) that a beach, Marina or sustainable boating tourism operator, meets its stringent standards.
- Minister for Environment, Forest & Climate Change- Dr Harsh Vardhan.
ii. The gross non-performing assets of the public sector and private sector banks as on September 30, 2017, were Rs 7,33,974 crore and Rs 1,02,808 crore, respectively. Among the major government-owned banks, State Bank of India had the highest level of NPAs at over Rs 1.86 lakh crore, followed by Punjab National Bank (Rs 57,630 crore) and Bank of India (Rs 49,307 crore).
- NPA stands for Non Performing Assets.
- Dr Urjit Patel is the present Governor of RBI.
ii. The book, The Way I See It – a Gauri Lankesh Reader, has been edited by writer and sociologist Chandan Gowda.
- Study notes of banking awareness for IBPS Exam 2017
- More questions of banking awareness for bank exams