Are you appearing for IBPS Clerk Mains on 19th January 2020? General Awareness plays a crucial role in Institute of Banking Personal Selection’s mains examination & scoring high marks in this section is relatively easier than other nerve-racking sections. It is a matter of concern that candidates squander a lot of time and energy on searching for IBPS Clerk Mains General Awareness study material.
The IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 GA Power Capsule contains Contemporary events of National & International importance from 1st August 2019 to 2nd January 2020 while Current Affairs Tonic for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 covers current affairs from 03rd January to 16th January 2020. Candidates can also do pratice of Daily Current Affairs Quizzes. This current affairs quizzes will help you to score high marks in General Awareness section in IBPS Clerk Mains 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
You may also like to read:
- Monthly Current Affairs PDF: The Hindu Review
- General Awareness Power Capsule
- Current Affairs Quizzes
In this edition of Current Affairs Tonic: We have highlighted the imporant current affairs news i.e.
- Global Risks Report 2020: Important highlights
- National Youth Festival 2020
- Kerala became 1st State to pass resolution against CAA
- Michael Patra has been appointed the Deputy Governor of RBI
- Indore tops national cleanliness rankings for first two quarters
- ICC Awards 2019: Check Complete list of Winners
- Union Government unveils State Energy Efficiency Index 2019