UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: UPSC invites application from eligible candidates for filling up 421 vacancies for the post of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer. Candidates who want to pursue their career as an Enforcement/ Accounts Officer must go through the Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and Vacancies, etc to know everything about EPFO Recruitment. Also, register online before 31 January 2020 to appear for the recruitment test that is to be held on 4 October 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
You may also like to check:
- EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Notification
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: How To Start Your Preparation?
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
Candidates who want to pursue their career with Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation should apply online on the official website of the UPSC before the last date. Only online application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Click the link given below to get the apply online link for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment:
EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment is a two stage recruitment process: a Recruitment Test (RT) and an Interview. Here is the exam pattern/ scheme for the EPFO Enforcement Officer:
- There will be a pack of mixed questions.
- The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- This is objective type test with muiltiple choices of answer.
- The test is available in English and Hindi languages.
- 1/3rd of the marks assigned to the question are deducted as penalty for each wrong answer. If you did not mark answer, there is no penalty for that question.
After making through the RT, a candidate have to clear the interview stage as well. The merit will be shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview in the ratio of 75:25.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus
As there are only two stages in EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020, and only one objective test we have syllabus for the Recruitment Test. Also, interview stage is more of a personality test so it does not have a syllabus.
Syllabus of the EPFO Enforcement Officer RT broadly comprises the following topics :
1. General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English
language & workman – like use of words.
2. Indian Freedom Struggle.
3. Current Events and Developmental Issues.
4. Indian Polity & Economy.
5. General Accounting Principles.
6. Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
7. General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
8. General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
9. Social Security in India.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancies
The total number of vacancies is 421. Category-wise vacancies is given below:
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
EPFO Enforcement Officer Eligibility Criteria
The elgibility criteria consist of both the age and education criteria. Here is the EPFO Enforcement Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Age: The Age Criteria is given below:
The upper age limit for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment is 30 years. There is a releaxation for age limit for SC/ ST, and OBC for 5 and 3 years respectively. Also, there is a age relaxation for PwBD and ex-servicemen as well.
Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
Relaxation 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Relaxation 2: Qualifications regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be
available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant
(b) Two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed Private Organisation.