This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. LEEWAY (Noun) : छूट/गुंजाइश
Meaning: the amount of freedom to move or act that is available.
Synonyms: freedom, scope
Example: My boss grants me leeway to make my own decisions.
2. STONEWALL (Verb): रुकावट डालना
Meaning: delay or obstruct (a request, process, or person) by refusing to answer questions or by being evasive.
Synonyms: delay, rebuff
Example: Picketing protestors were determined to stonewall the peace talks and keep the lockout going.
3. INTRANSIGENCE (Noun) : हठ/ कट्टरता
Meaning: refusal to change one’s views or to agree about something.
Synonyms: inflexibility, stubbornness, obstinacy
Example: I can’t understand Rachel’s intransigence, considering that we have undeniable proof that her idea is incorrect.
4. PROACTIVE (Adjective) : सक्रिय
Meaning: (of a person or action) creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.
Synonyms: enterprising, energetic
Example: Emergency procedures are proactive measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
5. NUDGE (Verb) :कुहनी से हलका धक्का मारना
Meaning: coax or gently encourage (someone) to do something.
Synonyms: prompt, encourage, coax, stimulate
Antonyms: discourage, dissuade
Example: After her late night out partying, both parents nudge their daughter to wake her up during the church service.
6. PROLIFERATION (Noun) : तीव्र वृद्धि /फैलाव
Meaning: rapid increase in the number or amount of something.
Synonyms: expansion, spread
Example: Because of quick housing proliferation over the past few years, it’s much easier to find a dorm room at my college.
7. DEBASE (Verb) : अवमूल्यन करना
Meaning: reduce (something) in quality or value; degrade.
Synonyms: degrade, demean, disgrace, undermine
Example: The politician tried to debase his rival’s good reputation by spreading false rumors about him.
8. DEXTEROUS (Adjective) : निपुण
Meaning: showing or having skill, especially with the hands.
Synonyms: deft, agile, adroit, efficient
Example: Since I do not often use my left hand, I am not dexterous when I use it for writing.
9. CULMINATE (Verb) : पराकाष्ठा पर पहुंचना
Meaning: reach a climax or point of highest development.
Synonyms: peak, climax
Antonyms: start, begin
Example: At the end of the night, the concert will culminate in a huge fireworks display.
10. FLAGRANT (Adjective) : कुख्यात
Meaning: (of an action considered wrong or immoral) conspicuously or obviously offensive.
Synonyms: blatant, glaring, obvious, overt, evident,
Antonyms: unobtrusive, slight
Example: The bruises on the boy’s legs revealed the flagrant abuse he had suffered at home.