This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
1. LEEWAY (Noun) : छूट/गुंजाइश
Meaning: the amount of freedom to move or act that is available.
Synonyms: freedom, scope
Example: My boss grants me leeway to make my own decisions.
2. STONEWALL (Verb): रुकावट डालना
Meaning: delay or obstruct (a request, process, or person) by refusing to answer questions or by being evasive.
Synonyms: delay, rebuff
Example: Picketing protestors were determined to stonewall the peace talks and keep the lockout going.
3. INTRANSIGENCE (Noun) : हठ/ कट्टरता
Meaning: refusal to change one’s views or to agree about something.
Synonyms: inflexibility, stubbornness, obstinacy
Example: I can’t understand Rachel’s intransigence, considering that we have undeniable proof that her idea is incorrect.
4. PROACTIVE (Adjective) : सक्रिय
Meaning: (of a person or action) creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened.
Synonyms: enterprising, energetic
Example: Emergency procedures are proactive measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
5. NUDGE (Verb) :कुहनी से हलका धक्का मारना
Meaning: coax or gently encourage (someone) to do something.
Synonyms: prompt, encourage, coax, stimulate
Antonyms: discourage, dissuade
Example: After her late night out partying, both parents nudge their daughter to wake her up during the church service.
6. PROLIFERATION (Noun) : तीव्र वृद्धि /फैलाव
Meaning: rapid increase in the number or amount of something.
Synonyms: expansion, spread
Example: Because of quick housing proliferation over the past few years, it’s much easier to find a dorm room at my college.
7. DEBASE (Verb) : अवमूल्यन करना
Meaning: reduce (something) in quality or value; degrade.
Synonyms: degrade, demean, disgrace, undermine
Example: The politician tried to debase his rival’s good reputation by spreading false rumors about him.
8. DEXTEROUS (Adjective) : निपुण
Meaning: showing or having skill, especially with the hands.
Synonyms: deft, agile, adroit, efficient
Example: Since I do not often use my left hand, I am not dexterous when I use it for writing.
9. CULMINATE (Verb) : पराकाष्ठा पर पहुंचना
Meaning: reach a climax or point of highest development.
Synonyms: peak, climax
Antonyms: start, begin
Example: At the end of the night, the concert will culminate in a huge fireworks display.
10. FLAGRANT (Adjective) : कुख्यात
Meaning: (of an action considered wrong or immoral) conspicuously or obviously offensive.
Synonyms: blatant, glaring, obvious, overt, evident,
Antonyms: unobtrusive, slight
Example: The bruises on the boy’s legs revealed the flagrant abuse he had suffered at home.