There will be a growing demand for qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector in the coming years on account of expansion of volume of business and large scale retirement of personnel. Banking and finance industry will require professionally qualified manpower endowed with banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity, customer orientation and hands-on application skills who can be assigned to various desks/ jobs with minimal training intervention at the bank level.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
INDIAN BANKS ASSOCIATION (IBA) HAS APPROVED DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY IIBF AS A DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION ALONG WITH OTHER PRESCRIBED ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT IN BANKS.
1. Non-Members of Institute.
2. Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent or Candidate who have completed BC/BF examination conducted by IIBF (Members of the Institute are not eligible for DB&F examination since they are eligible to appear for JAIIB examination. In case if any Member of the Institute appears for DB&F examination, their result/ certificate will be liable for cancellation)
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION
(1) Principles & Practices of Banking,
(2) Accounting & Finance for Bankers,
(3) Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
|Exam||No. Of questions||max. marks||Qualifying marks||Duration||Negative marking||Exam Mode|
|PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF BANKING||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
|– ACCOUNTING & FINANCE FOR BANKERS||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
|LEGAL & REGULATORY ASPECTS OF BANKING||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
DURATION OF EXAMINATION:
The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION:
1. Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of two years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for first attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears for any examination or otherwise.
Examination Fee for BD&F
|S.No.||From Date||To Attempt||1st Attempt fee||SUBSEQUENT ATTEMPT FEE|