IBPS PO Mains will take place on 30th November 2019. Only 5 days are left for the final battle. IBPS PO Mains will be your deciding factor for appearing into interview round. As the competition has increased rapidly in the past few years, and IBPS has also raise the difficulty bar by introducing some changes in the exam pattern. It is important to be ahead of the aspirants who are preparing for the same. What can lead you to be in the race to end. It is Practice. We hope you all must have done with your preparations as you are in the last week of your preparation. You can also check time management tips for IBPS PO Mains.
IBPS PO is the main attraction these days. A number of aspirants fight for it but only few are scrutinized by the bank for final selection. You need to prepared hard with determination and perseverance ti beat such a tough competition. Exams are not just to know what to attempt but also to find out what to skip at the right time. You must have the ability to glance through the question and be able to skip it if it seems too lengthy.
- IBPS PO Mains: How to Manage Time in Each Section
- Strategy to Score in Data Analysis & Interpretation Section in IBPS PO Mains
- IBPS PO Mains General Awareness Study Kit: Read Here
Here are some DO’S and DON’TS that you must pay attention to while preparing for IBPS PO Mains exam 2019.
Do’s for IBPS PO Mains exam
- Give a mock test daily after finishing off your syllabus. This will help you get an idea of the exam pattern as well as the type of questions that may be asked in the exam.
- Try to analyze your weak and strong points. after taking the test. There’s no point in solving online mocks if you don’t keep track of your shortcomings and improve them.
- Try to spend at least 2 hours daily on every subject. Practice more and more questions daily based on the latest pattern and cover each and every topic so that nothing is left out.
- Prepare current affairs of last 5-6 months properly. This can be a scoring section and can help in clearing the overall cutoff. Remember you cannot mug up GK at the last minute.
- Start learning vocab words daily and develop a habit of reading for english section.
- Practice is the only key to improve your weak points.
- Work on your calculation speed as speed is what matters when it comes to competitive examinations.
- Clear all your concepts because your concepts will only help you with these exams. Make sure you have no doubt with your basic concepts.
DON’TS for IBPS PO Mains exam
- When preparing for IBPS PO Mains, you cannot rely only on chapter wise preparations. You need to practice different variety of questions by raising the difficulty level for each topic.
- You have to work more upon your strong topics so that you can attempt those questions easily in exam. Do not stuck on a single question for long this will consume your time.
- English plays a very important role in IBPS PO Mains exam. Do not just study the rules or practice chapter wise questions. Practice miscellaneous exercise.
- GA can not be covered in the last days. Try to revise all the important topics from the very beginning so that you do not have to burden yourself for the mains exam.
Students, as only 5 days are left for the IBPS PO Mains exam boost up your preparation and take online mock test everyday. Analyze. Improve.Learn. Practice more and more questions from Adda247 app and keep a check on your performance.
You can also attempt All India Maha Mock for IBPS PO Mains conducted by Adda247 for free on 26th November 2019.