With the release of the SSC CGL official notification, students have started their preparation for the exam. We know each and every section is important from the examination point of view so as English language. One can not clear the cut off if he do not perform well in the English section. Keeping in mind the importance of the English section in SSC CGL exam, we are providing the daily quiz based on the latest exam pattern followed by the SSC CGL in English language. Practice with the updated question to make a headway in the upcoming SSC exams.
Q1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
With might and main
(a) Full force
(b) Complete trust
(c) Exceptional skill
(d) Full unity
Q2. There are four different words out of which one is correctly spelled. Find the correctly spelled word.
Q3. Select the antonym of “Concur”
To Attempt the complete quiz, Click here