Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the Marks List of Candidates who have appeared in EPFO Assistant (Assistant Section Officers) Phase 2 examination. The final result for the post of EPFO Assistant (Assistant Section Officers) was declared yesterday i.e. 26th November 2019. You can check the final result & marks of EPFO Assistant from the list given below. The EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam was held in the month of July followed by EPFO Assistant Mains on 07th November 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation or EPFO is a premier organization of Central Board of Trustees, Employees’ in India. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation are maintains the Provident Fund, Pension, and Insurance schemes of all the employees working in the organized sector in India. It is one of the largest social security organizations in India in terms of beneficiaries. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has approx. 17 crore active members, so the job as an assistant in EPFO opens the door to a challenging task of managing the huge amount of beneficiaries’ data and accounting of financial transactions.
How to Check Your EPFO Assistant Final Result 2019?
1.First visit the official website of EPFO i.e. epfindia.gov.in.
2. Visit the miscellaneous of official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
3. Go to the Recruitment section.
4. Click on EPFO final result.
5. Find your roll number, registration number and name in the merit list.