During this pandemic situation, many aspirants are very much in confusion that what to do about their career after 10th, 12th and graduation. They must be thinking of what to do next? What are the opportunities? etc. We care for the students who follow us, we are here to make your dream come true. To solve this confusion we are providing Free Counselling for SSC 2021-2022 Exams. This is a great time to convert this pandemic time into opportunity. You all have to be focused on your goals and prepare for the career and growth.
SSC is one of the reputed organizations of the country which every year announces a huge number of vacancies for the recruitment of candidates at various posts. SSC conducts different kinds of exams like CGL, CHSL, CPO, JE, GD, MTS, etc. The candidates can utilize this time in building their careers, must register themselves for the counselling right now.
Benefits of the Counselling :
- The counselling session will be Free, you don’t have to pay for it.
- Our expert team will call you and answer all the questions which are bothering you regarding the preparation.
- What should be prepared? This is the very common question that bothers the candidates who think to prepare for SSC.
- You will get direct attention as the expert will directly call you and focus on only your problems.
- We are going to guide you in detail from the recruitment, notifications, eligibility, fees, how to prepare, what to prepare, mock test, and everything which will help you for the selection.
- This is the best time to utilize it in building your dreams. Don’t waste this time.
- Convert this time into your opportunity and work for it.
The below table will clear the educational qualification is needed for the respective examinations.
|Name of the Exam||Required Educational Qualification|
|SSC CGL||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University|
|SSC CHSL||Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|SSC CPO||Completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|SSC JE||Candidates should have B.E/B. Tech. Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.|
|SSC GD||Candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|SSC MTS||Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized university.|