GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has successfully conducted the ESIC MTS 2022 2 shifts on 7th May 2022 and most of the students seemed very happy and confident after the exam. There was a total of 25 questions were asked from the general awareness section in the ESIC MTS Phase 1 Exam 2022. All of you know that the general awareness section helps you to achieve a good score in terms of overall marks, in this article, our team has collected the GA Questions Asked in the ESIC MTS Exam 2022 given below.
ESIC MTS Exam Analysis 2022: Shift 1
GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022: Shift 4
- Girish Karnad related to: Indian playwright
- leaning tower of pisa located: Italy
- Full moon called in Hindi
- ping pong is also known as Table Tennis
- Firoz Shah Kotla’s new name: Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Who was Frontier Gandhi: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- World food day: 16 October
- 73rd republic day: 26th January 2022
- Architect or Green revolution related questions:
- Head of election commission: Sushil Chandra
- Pele related to which sports: Football
- Which festival is not in Jan-Gudipadwa:
- Tributary of Yamuna: Tons, Chambal, Hindon, Betwa and Ken.
- Runout related to Cricket
- Chikankari from which state: Uttar Pradesh
- River by Ayodhya: Sarayu
- Language Of Andhra Pradesh: Telugu
- Largest continent: Asia
- Chief Justice of India: N.V. Ramana.
- Buddhism founder: Siddhartha Gautama
- Shuttlecock related to Badminton
- Hiroshima is known for Atomic Bomb Dome
- 1st woman to go in space: Valentina Tereshkova
- The largest producer of tea: China
- Movie on India women’s hockey team: Chak de India.
GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022: Shift 3
- Hema Malini is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer
- Boat Race belongs to which festival: Onam
- Chandragupta Maurya:
- Nagaland Capital: Kohima
- The budget was released in which month: February
- 2024 Olympics Venue: Paris
- Lucknow Besides River: Gomti River
- WHO Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- Farakka Barrage is Situated in which state: West Bengal.
- GST Full form: Goods and Services Taxes
- BSF Full form: Border Security Force
- Pushkar Mela: Rajasthan.
- India Republic year: January 26, 1950
- White House situated in which country: Washington, D.C, US.
- Largest Desert: Sahara
- Devdas Writer: Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar related to which sector: Author
- Largest Planet: Jupiter
- Son river merges with the Ganges River near Patna in Bihar
- Polo Game starts from where: Persia
- Wind instruments: Shehnai
- Wular Lake Largest freshwater Lake: Kashmir
- Attorney General Elected by: President of India
- Devpriyag: Alkananda and Bhagirathi
- Dandiya Dance form where: Gujarat
GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022: Shift 2
1. Neeraj Chopra: Gold
2. ISRO “s” full form: Space.
3. Gandhi Jayanti celebrates: 2nd October
4. Brahmaputra River: North East
5. PM Modi’s first time PM: 2014
6. Tennis related question which Indian:
7. Pratibha Devi Singh Patel India’s First? Women’s President
8. 2021 IPL Winner: Chennai Super Kings
9. Union Territory Legislative Assembly related question:
10. Union Eduction Minister: Dharmendra Pradhan
11. Jim Corbett National Park is located in which state: Uttarakhand
12. Ajanta and Ellora Caves: Maharashtra
13. Battle of Plassey: 1757
14. Champaran Situated in which state: Bihar
15. Largest Public Sector Bank: SBI
16. Vaishno Devi Temple: Katra, Jammu
17. Indian Armed Force Supreme Commander: The President of India
18. Victoria Memorial where: Kolkata
19. Lok Sabha Election tenure? 5 Year
20. Madhya Pradesh CM: Shivraj Singh Chauhan
21. Chattarpati Shivaji Terminal: Mumbai
22. Prakash padukone Related to Badminton
23. Param Vishtha Seva Medal-related questions.
GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022: Shift 1
1. Hirakund dam which states: Odisha
2. Sunil Chetri related to which sports: Football
3. 9 Nov Statehood day: Uttarakhand
4. Supreme court which city: Delhi
5. President of India Tenure: Five years
6. Iron man of India: Sadar Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel
7. World Tobacco Day: 31 May
8. Bhakra Dam which river: Sutlej River in Bilaspur district, Himachal Pradesh
9. Justin Trudeau prime minister of? Canada
10. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet Author: William Shakespeare
11. Abhigyan Shakuntalam Wrote by? Kalidas
12. World Bank HeadQuarters? Washington, D.C., United States
13. USA Capital? Washington, D.C.
14. Virat Kohli replaced by whom? Rohit Sharma
15. ISRO full form: Indian Space Research Organisation
16. Indian Constitution Related question?
17. Pangong TsoLake where? Leh Ladakh
18. Which of the following word not related to cricket?
19. Sanchi Stupa-related questions? Madhya Pradesh
20. In Tamil Nadu which power plant is situated? Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant
21. Bipin Rawat Helicopter crash in which state? Tamil Nadu
22. Prakash Padukon related to which Sports? Badminton.
23. Number of lions in Ashoka Chakra? Four
24. Which Vegetable Does Not Grow Underground?
25. Largest Coal Producer Country? China
ESIC MTS Exam Analysis 2022: Video
FAQs: GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS 2022
Q1. How many questions were there in the ESIC MTS Exam 2022?
Ans. There were 25 questions asked in the ESIC MTS Exam 2022.
Q2. What was the level of the GA section?
Ans. The level of the GA section was Easy to Moderate.