The General awareness section is one such topic where the candidates try to stretch their overall marks within the time limit. It is a scoring section if the candidates have prepared well. The State bank of India has finally conducted the 1st Shift of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 on 1 October 2021.
In this examination, the general awareness section consisted of 50 questions for which the candidates were given 35 minutes of duration. According to the candidates who appeared for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam, the general awareness section was of moderate difficulty level. In this article, we will be looking at all the general awareness questions that were asked in the examination so that other banking aspirants can polish their last-minute preparation. So keep reading.
Types of questions asked in the General Awareness section are:
- Oman To Host Inaugural FIH Hockey5s World Cup In 2024.
- Hemis National Park is a high altitude national park in Ladakh, India
- India’s Akasa Air: Rakesh Junjunwala
- Men’s and Women’s hockey team sponsor for next ten years: Odisha
- Umling La is a mountain pass in Ladakh, India. The elevation of the pass is 19,300 feet.
- What does p stand for: TOPS stands for Target Olympic Podium Scheme, an initiative of the Indian government.
- Shiv Nadar resign to which company: HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Kailash Satyarthi which year noble prize: 2014.
- Top Ed. Tech Company: Byjus.
- A stale cheque is one that cannot be honoured because the reasonable period is expired.
- Government share in ITC: 7.93%
- What company should pay in CSIR: 2%
- DEAF scheme of RBI, A stands for: Depositor Education and Awareness Fund
- Equator Prize given by: UNDP
- Red Cross Day: 8 May
- FMCG which company is not included?
- Olympic Slogan: Faster, Higher, Stronger…. Together
- AI-for all initiative: CBSE and Intel.
- Magma Fincorp Limited has been rechristened as Poonawalla Fincorp Limited.
- All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE).
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced Nirvik (Niryat Rin Vikas Yojana) scheme.
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is a certified Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- At present, the composition of the Economic advisor committee-PM Chairman: Dr Bibek Debroy.
- Allotment of Shares as Per Companies Act 2013.
- Gender Budget gave by which state: Andhra Pradesh.
- Recurve term is related to which sports? Archery.
- ICICI Bank launches digital service ‘Merchant Stack’.
- Question-related to PV Sindhu.
- World Hunger Index 2021.
- Japan breaks internet speed record with a 319Tbps data transfer.
- Japanese company SoftBank has invested around $250 million in Ola Electric Mobility.
- Equator Prize 2021 honors trailblazing Indigenous and local solutions for people and planet.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
FAQs: SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Q1. What was the level of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1?
Ans. The level of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Shift 1 was Moderate.
Q2. Which is the most challenging section in SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Shift 1?
Ans. The most challenging section in SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Shift 1 was Quantitative Aptitude.
Q3. Is there any sectional timing in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional timing for each section in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021.