The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully conducted the IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam 2021. As we all know, the general awareness section is one of the most scoring sections if it is prepared well. After the completion of the examination, our expert team had discussed with the candidates who have appeared in the examination to know more about the types of questions asked and the difficulty level of the examination.
As per the reviews of the aspirants, the overall examination of IBPS RRB Clerk mains 2021 was of a moderate level. Maximum questions which were asked in the examination were already taught to the candidates by our currentaffairs.adda247.com and Bankersadda. To provide you with some more detailed information about the examination we are here with the Types of questions asked in the General awareness section.
GA Asked Questions In RRB Clerk Mains 2021 Exam With Answers
- UAE hope probe mission mars launched by which country: Japan
- Maana Patel is a swimmer. What is his style of swimming: Backstroke
- What is the rank of India in the global cybersecurity Index: 10th
- What is SDG Index-Based: various parameters including health, education, gender, economic growth, institutions, climate change and environment
- Global Live Index (Top 5 Cities): Auckland, Osaka, Adelaide, Wellington, Tokyo(tie)
- RBI-SHG under DAY NRLM: Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh under DAY-NRLM
- When was National Statistics Day: 29th June
- The National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL): Bad Loan (NPA)
- National Savings Certificate: Interest Rate
- Nirmala Sitharaman Forbes women Ranking: 41st
- Milkha Singh 1960 Olympics in which city: Rome
- Questions Related Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)?
- CA (Chartered Accountant) Act: 1949
- Youngest Grandmaster: Abhimanyu Mishra,
- Full-Form of OPC: One Person Company
- Full-Form of HAM: Health Action And Mind.
- RBI new financial year: April to March
- Ramsar convention completed how many years in 2021: 50th
- The alchemist book: Paulo Coelho
- India export to which country the most? USA
- CAR for Small Finance Bank: 15%
- Constitutes of Anurag Thakur: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
- question-related to Annual Financial Statements?
- Under the Bharat Mala Project how many km of national highways have been constructed: 65,000 kms.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
FAQs: IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Q1. Is IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021 over?
Ans. Yes, IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021 is over.
Q2. What was the level of IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. The level of IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021 was Moderate.
Q3. Is there any sectional timing in IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. No, there is a composite time of IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021 of 2 hours.