1) Apr 12
2) Apr 16
3) Apr 17
4) Apr 19
5) Apr 21
2. As per the provision in the new Companies Act, Non-Banking Finance companies (NBFCs) have to maintain what per cent of the monies in low-interest securities or SLR-backed instruments?
1) 5 per cent
2) 10 per cent
3) 15 per cent
4) 20 per cent
5) 25 per cent
3. India is the world’s ninth biggest military spender in the world as of now. Which of the following countries is the largest spender?
4. The issue of fresh securities by an unlisted company for the first time is called
1) Exchange Traded Fund
2) Initial Public Offering
3) Rights issue
4) Follow-on Public Offering
5) None of these
5. According to the latest National Sample Survey data, which of the following states topped in creation of new jobs in the manufacturing sector among all states during the six years between 2004 and 2011?
1) West Bengal
4) Madhya Pradesh
5) Tamil Nadu
6. RBI panel which released Draft Report on ‘Pricing of Credit’, was headed by who among the following?
1) Urjit Patel
2) Kamalesh Chandra Chakrabarty
3) Subir Gokarn
4) Anand Sinha
5) Harun Rashid Khan
7. Vivek Gundotra resigned as the chief of which of the following social networking ventures, recently, after nearly eight years of service?
4) My Space
5) None of these
8. Consider the following statements with respect to the recent acquisition of Nokia’s mobile phone business by US Software giant Microsoft.
(A) Microsoft has completed its purchase of Nokia’s mobile phone business for $7.5billion.
(B) Nokia will continue to operate Chennai plant one of its largest manufacturing facilities on a service contract for Microsoft.
(C) Satya Nadella is the Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft
(D) Nokia, headquartered is in Espoo, Germany.
Which of the above statements is/are correct in this context?
(1) Only A & B
(2) Only A, B & C
(3) Only A, C & D
(4) All the above
(5)Only B & C
9. Certificates of Deposit (CD) can be defined as a short term borrowings in the form of promissory notes having maturity of not less than 15 days upto maximum of one year.
[Pick up the correct statement(s) which represent the features of the Certificates of Deposit]
(A) All scheduled banks (except RRBs and Co-operative banks) are eligible to issue CDs
(B) They are issued at a discount rate freely determined by the issuer and the market/investors.
(C) It helps the highly rated company in the sense they can get cheaper funds from Certificates of Deposit rather than borrowing from the banks.
(1) Only A
(2) Only A & B
(3) Only B & C
(4) Only A & C
(5) All A, B, & C
10. What is the expanded for of the term CAGR.
1) Compounded Annual Growth Rate
2) Calculated Annual Growth Rate
3) Corresponding Annual Growth Rate
4) Corrected Annual Growth Rate
5) Comparative Annual Growth Rate
11. With the announcement of its policy statement on 1 Apr, the Reserve Bank of India shifted to a system of announcing its policy statement _________.
4) Half yearly
5) None of these
12. Bank Marketing means
(1) Selling of banks
(2) Buying of banks
(3) Merger of banks
(4) Selling bank’s products and services
(5) Selling various items in banks
13. Proper pricing is needed for
(1) Extra charges for extra services
(2) Levy of VAT
(3) Good customer service
(4) Putting burden on the customer
(5) Service with extra facilities
14. A lead means
(1) A Bank’s marketing staff
(2) A religious leader
(3) Bank’s Chairman
(4) Target customer
(5) Leash tied to a dog