General Insurance Company Of India (GIC) has announced the post of Assistant Manager for the total number of 44 vacancies. All the students who are seeking to work in a government sector can fulfill their dreams from this recruitment. The commencement to fill the online application has started from today i.e. 11th March 2021, and the last date to apply for GIC Assistant Manager 2021 is 29th March 2021. Only a few days are left so apply now. Interested candidates can visit the official website of GIC or simply click on the application link mentioned in the article below:
GIC Assistant Manager 2021: Apply Now
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of GIC Assistant Manager can visit the official website of GIC or click on the link mentioned below to fill the online application form:
GIC Assistant Manager 2021: How To Apply
1. First click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’.
2. After clicking on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’, the page will appear which requires your name, contact number, and email address.
Here, fill up your details which are required. After submitting the details, you will get the registration number and password. Save it for the future.
3. Here, fill up your details which are required. After submitting the details, you will get the registration number and password. Save it for the future.
4. After uploading the photograph and signature, press ‘Next’, then this page will appear:
Here, you will all the basic details like cast, centre of examination, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc., then press ‘Save and Next’.
5. Then, the ‘Qualification / Experience / Language’ page will open like this:
Here, you fill up your qualification details like your subject in 10th and 12th class, date of passing, % of marks, Name of Board, etc., and move your down, there is a requirement of language proficiency where you fill your language then press ‘Save and Next’.
6. After submitting the page, the Preview page will open, then check the page carefully, because after submitting, you cannot change your details. Then press ‘Submit’.
7. After that the payment page will open, where you can pay fees online.
GIC Assistant Manager 2021: Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Part A (Objective)||Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking||40||40||30 minutes|
|Part B (Objective)||Reasoning||20||20||60 minutes|
|Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||English Language- Essay, precise and Comprehension||03||30||60 minutes|