How can I score good marks in IBPS RRB clerk? Aspirants are preparing in a full-fledged manner for the upcoming IBPS RRB Clerk exam. Candidates must follow a proper preparation strategy as only few days are left for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam. There is much competition in the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam as its cutoff is very high so aspirants have to prepare in a smart manner. Some important tips for the upcoming IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Prelims exam is discussed in this post that will help an aspirant to crack this exam with a good score.
Preparation Strategy for IBPS RRB Clerk
Aspirants going to appear for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2022, can get the preparation strategy for the coming few days. To crack the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam candidates should follow the strategy mentioned below strictly.
- As only a few days are left for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam candidates must pay more attention to those topics of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability that are mostly asked in the Prelims Exam of IBPS RRB Clerk.
- Plan a proper study plan, and be dedicated towards it. Dedicate more time towards analyzing your performance in mock papers, and take and learn from mistakes
- Keep the basic concepts of the topics of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability on your tip.
- In IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam speed and accuracy matters the most so practice the questions of Basic Mathematics which will help you boost up your speed.
- Practice the sectional mocks as well as full length mocks on a daily basis. Giving only mocks is not sufficient but analyzing them is compulsory. Analyze both the section and know your stronger as well as weaker sections.
- Mocks will give you the feeling of real exam and you will feel the pressure as you will have to solve the questions within the given time frame.
- Revise your stronger topics at frequent time interval and work harder on the weaker section. Know the reason behind your weakness in that particular section and work hard upon it.
- Regular Revision of the topics is must so that not a single concept get out of your mind and creates confusion at the time of examination.
- During IBPS RRB Clerk prelims Exam candidates are provided with a composite time of 45 minutes. Aspirants must distribute time wisely between Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Some candidates cannot score well because they are not aware of the time and spend more time on a particular section due to which they cannot impart time on the other part. This is a common mistake which must be avoided.
- Either give equal time slot to both the sections or if your reasoning section is strong then try to solve the questions of reasoning in lesser time and give that extra time to Quantitative Aptitude part. Same can be done when your command is more on the Quantitative Aptitude Part.
- During the exam remain relaxed and be comfortable while solving the questions. Do not get panicked or stress yourself.
- Do not spend more time on a particular question because it only consumes time. Solve such questions at last if you have remaining time left.
|IBPS Calendar 2022||IBPS RRB Syllabus 2022|
|IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers||IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary|
|IBPS RRB Salary 2022||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Notification 2022||60 Days Study Plan for IBPS RRB|
|Best State to Apply for IBPS RRB 2022|
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2022: Prelims
In the prelims exam of IBPS RRB Clerk aspirants will have to solve 80 questions within a composite time period of 45 minutes. For every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. To qualify IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam candidates will have to clear both sectional as well as the overall cut-off.
|Name Of The Section||Number Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite Time Of 45 Minutes|
FAQs: How can I Score Good Marks in IBPS RRB Clerk?
Q.1 What are some of the preparation tips to score good marks in IBPS RRB Clerk?
Ans. Some of the preparation tips to score good marks in IBPS RRB Clerk Exam are discussed below.
Q.2 Is there sectional time in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam?
Ans. No, there is no sectional time in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam. Candidates are given a composite time of 45 minutes.
|Current Affairs April 2022|