The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an independent organization, which conducts online examinations every year to recruit trainees, clerks, and officers in public sector banks all over India. Just like every year this year too IBPS Conducted various examinations and has released notifications regarding the re-conduction of those exams who could not appear for the prelims earlier. For these aspirants, IBPS has opened the application window for IBPS PO and IBPS RRB (PO&Clerk). Aspirants especially freshers always winder how to prepare for these Banking Examinations. In this article, we will be discussing some important tips that the freshers can follow to improve their preparations for the IBPS examinations.
IBPS 2020 Recruitment Exams: Preparation Strategies
We will be discussing the section-wise preparation strategy to crack IBPS exams:
- Clear the basic rules of grammar, as it will help to clear the basic concepts and the candidates will be able to answer most of the questions easily and correctly. If the basics are clear the candidates can easily score 5 to 10 marks in the grammar section
- Read the list of commonly asked words and do a revision of them to score well in the vocabulary section
- As parents are advised to attempt the verbal ability or comprehension section at last as it is a bit time consuming.
- Aspirants are advised to attempt those questions first which seems easy as they will consume less time for the aspirants
- The quantitative section is basically based on arithmetic formulas. If the candidates have a clear mind about the formulas they can attempt these questions first.
- The section that takes the least time or from the questions of data interpretation so the candidates are advised to solve them first.
- Some of the easiest topics that the candidates must attempt are inequalities, coding-decoding, analogies, series, and pattern and arrangement
- Also, questions from puzzles and seating arrangements are some of the easiest questions that the candidates can attempt
- Problems based on blood relations, input-output and distance, and directions are a bit time consuming so the candidates are advised not to attempt these first
- At last, candidates must attempt the data sufficiency questions as this section is relatively tougher than others so it will take some time for the candidates to solve these questions.
- The best way to improve your knowledge and increase your chances of answering the questions correctly is to read the newspaper daily. this will keep the aspirants updated about the current affairs and they wont miss any important topic.
- Questions from Static Gk can appear in the banking examination so the aspirants must be fully prepared for it . Aspirants must study the national parks, dams, wildlife sanctuaries etc.
- It is must for the aspirants who are appearing for any banking exams to be aware of all the current affairs starting from the past 3-4 months.
Aspirants can boost up their preparation and increase their chances of scoring maximum in this section by practicing with adda247. We are providing you with GA Power Capsule that will excel your General Awareness. the link for GA Power Capsule is mentioned below:
Revision and effective time management can be key to scoring maximum marks in the banking exams like these. Aspirants with immense practice can move closer to achieve ideal marks in these examinations. It is also important that you take mock tests online regularly based on what you study in order to evaluate your performance. This will improve their chances of not making silly mistakes in the exam.
Let us look at some more useful tips which the aspirants must keep in mind at the time of preparing for the competitive exams like these:
- Set a Goal: It’s always beneficial to set a goal for yourself before you strive towards achieving it. That is why the candidates must set a goal and prepare themselves accordingly this will not only increase their focus but also improve and And enhance their dedication.
- Start Preparation ASAP: The candidates must start preparing for the exam as soon as the syllabus is published. The more they will delay the preparation the more they will lose time. The candidates must make each and every day count and prepare themselves thoroughly with the syllabus given.
- Practice & Analyse: Practicing and analyzing for the exam that the candidates are appearing for will increase their chance of scoring maximum in the exam as they will be familiar with the questions that are going to be asked and the answers that must be answered. This will make their exam ideal
- Make Time-table: The candidates must make a timetable that will distribute their timings of preparation which automatically will make it easier for the candidates to invest an equal amount of time for the preparation of each section.
- Stay Calm: At last, it is important for the candidates not to lose their calm and to stay composed. If anything especially the preparation for the exam happens in a hassle it will not only harm the candidate’s preparation but also decrease their chances of scoring maximum