IBPS Clerk prelims Exam is going to take place on December 2019, and students must be eagerly waiting for the exam. Although the year 2019 has proved to be a blessing for many aspirants as it has showered them with multitudinous opportunities to start their career in the limelight of banking sector. IBPS Clerk is the most awaited and preferred exam in the country which is conducted with the participation of thousands of aspirants giving a cut thorat competition to each other. IBPS Clerk prelims consist of three sections like, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. Out of the three mentioned English is the most dreaded section among aspirants because rise in the level of the IBPS Clerk exam and other banking sector exam has been seen. SBI PO, BOB, and other banking exams are the evidence to the obvious statement. Now, the same is expected in the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.
Moving to IBPS Clerk English Language for prelims exam, there is no hard and fast rule to clear the cut off, it is only because there is no straightforward rule to prepare for the English section for bank exams. This is the main reason why english is feared by most of the students moreover, IBPS Clerk is not as hard as it seems to us. It demands determination, perseverance, regularity, and dedication towards your practice. Everyone who manages to sail thorugh IBPS or other bank exams also have 24 hours like everyone then what makes them stand successful in the crowd of strugglers? Simply, It is their dedication and hard work towards the end of their goals.
IBPS Clerk English Section – Trend Analysis for 2019
According to the latest trend followed in the banking exams,
- Reading comprehension has become complex
- Filler and Cloze test has been modified to raise the difficulty level of the section.
A new pattern question can be observed to stuck the students in between the exam with the tricky questions thus leading to increased competition in the competitive exams. Now, when the IBPS Clerk exam is approaching soon, students must be looking for some useful tips to prepare English section for the IBPS Clerk exam. Keep on reading this article to know the preparation strategy of the English section for IBPS Clerk prelims 2019.
|Comprehension Test||In this a passage will be given , based on story, facts, or related to technology or economy and questions on the same will be framed||You can expect a total of 6-10 questions|
|English Grammar||Questions based on the following topics will be asked1. Cloze test
|Vocabulary||Antonym Synonym||4-6 questions|
|Verbal Ability||Questions on para jumbles may be asked||4-6 questions|
How to prepare English Section for IBPS Clerk prelims 2019
To ace in the English section, you need to be damn good at grammar. Although there are number of rules, but practice can help you boost up your marks. Start with the basic exercises and then move on to mixed one. All you need to be very regular in your practice so that you do not leave anything important from the examination point of view.
What are the topics to be covered for IBPS Clerk English Language Syllabus?
Boost up your knowledge and performance on the following topics mentioned below.
1.Parts of Speech – (Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adverb, Adjective, Preposition, Conjunction, Interjection)
2. Subject-Verb Agreement
3. Active and Passive Voice
4. Direct and Indirect Speech
8. Degrees of Comparison
9. Idioms and Phrases
You can attempt English quiz chapterwise and miscellaneous exercise on the bankersadda or on the Adda247 app. Do practice as much as you can. Try to find the answers within seconds so that you can attempt all the questions in the stipulated time.
How to prepare English for IBPS Clerk prelims 2019?
- There is no hard and fast rule to prepare for IBPS Clerk English section. Only practice can help you sail through the subject.
- Carefully Read and write what you learn on the daily basis. Make notes of important points or topics which you will need to revise later for the banking exam.
- Try to develop a habit of reading. Make sure you read english magazines and newspaper on the daily basis.
- Make a strategy and pen down it and stick to it from the very first day.
- Avoid wasting time on a single question or the one you are good at. Look for the important topics to be covered for English in IBPS PO.
- Take Best mock test for IBPS Clerk prelims. This will help you analyse your performance so that you can work on your weak points.
- Practice from section-wise test also to analyze your marks in each and every part of the English language section.
- Improve your Reading and vocabulary. This is the major factor to ace in the IBPS Clerk prelims English language.