The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released 841 posts for Office Attendants. Candidates who are interested can fill the application form online by 15th March. The exam pattern of RBI Office Attendants consists of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness. There will be a total of 120 questions, 30 questions in each section and you will have a total of 90 minutes. The tentative date is 9th and 10th April, so you have 40 days to prepare. Now let us start with each section individually. In this article, we will provide the preparation strategy for Quantitative Aptitude.
Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- LCM, HCF
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Train and Boat Problems
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes and Cisterns
How to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021?
- Start the preparation with easy topics such as LCM, HCF, Average, Probability etc., and do practice with lots of questions to make topics strong. You can take part in quizzes free from Adda 247 app.
- After easy topics, start with moderate-level topics and make them strong so you can attempt more questions like Allegations, Permutation and Combination, etc.
- Now move forward with difficult topics and try to make them strong.
- Now after completing your syllabus, start practicing with lots of quizzes. Quizzes will give you a variety of questions of each topic.
- And after attempting quizzes, it is a must to attempt mock tests. Give at least two mock tests regularly. It will give you practice to finish your exam on time with accuracy.