As we all know Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has released the admit card of the ECGC PO online examination. We all are well aware that the exam is scheduled to be held on 14 March 2021. All those students who are preparing for the exams and will appear in the exams are going well with their preparation. The exam will be held in 2 phases on the same day, the objective type and descriptive paper. One can not qualify for the ECGC PO exams if you have not prepared well for the descriptive paper. The weightage of the descriptive paper will be 40 marks. To help you in your preparation for the descriptive paper we are here with some tips and strategies for the descriptive exam.
Preparation Strategy for ECGC PO 2021: Descriptive Paper
The descriptive paper comprises of
- Precise Writing
The questions will be 2 essays and 2 of precise writing asked in the examination in which the candidates will have to attempt 1 from each topic.
Tips for preparing the essay writing section:
- As only 14 days are remaining, try to read the newspaper daily, as this will strengthen your general awareness and as well it will give you some innovative ideas while writing in the exams.
- Try to write at least one article daily on the topics which are currently in the news.
- Prefer writing on your desktop/laptop rather than using pen and paper.
- After writing the article check for the same topic over the internet to get some more ideas which will be helpful in the examination.
- While writing the essay, keep few things in mind such as:
- Avoid repetition of the sentences
- Write the essay to the point rather than exaggerating.
- In the examination hall, go for the topics you are well aware of.
Tips for preparing Precise Writing:
First of all, let us understand what Precise writing?
It is nothing but summarizing all the relevant and important details in the comprehension or passage in limited words.
Below given are some tips for preparing precise writing:
- Read the passage carefully.
- After that try to memorize the important and relevant points in your mind.
- Use simple words while writing and avoid using the words for which you are not sure about the meaning and spelling.
- Do not write a lengthy paragraph, keep it short and informative.
- Cover all the informative and important topics.
- For the paragraph you have written, make sure it is easy to read and understand.
- Try to avoid repeating the sentences.
- And the details you mentioned in your precise, must contain the points from the paragraph, and do not add anything from your own.
- Give your passage a proper and relevant title.
We hope the given information in the article will be useful to you. Practice as much as you can. Team Bankersadda wishes you good luck with your exam.
Keep practicing with the Adda247 app!!