Quantitative aptitude section in banking sector is considered to be the most tricky and dreaded subject among aspirants besides being an ineluctable hitch, this subject can do wonders if revised well. The level of the Quantitative section is rising with each day passed. The complexity and difficulty level in the section has demanded the arduous effort to clear the this part. The practice is the only key to achieve perfection at something so as with IBPS Clerk prelims quant section. It requires firm determination, consistency, and regularity in your daily practice. Remember you can not clear the exam if you do not give the required time to the Quant section. IBPS Clerk exam is going to be held on December 2019 and we hope you all are giving your best shot to make it in IBPS Clerk exam. It is the time when you should work to strengthen your weak points. Adda247 has always been helpful to the serious aspirants who are working hard to get a govt. Job. Today we are discussing How to prepare quant for IBPS Clerk 2019. You can also check the IBPS Clerk study plan.
As you all know, no changes in the IBPS PO Prelims exam was observed, you can expect the same in the IBPS Clerk prelims exam. But as Examiner may shock you anytime with the unexpected we advise you to keep yourself a step ahead of everything.
Worry about the Important topics to be covered in IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2019? Here is the list:
- Data Interpretation
Types of DI to be cover for IBPS Clerk prelims and IBPS Clerk Mains 2019
- Pie Charts
- Line Graph
- Bar Graphs
- Radar DI
- Caselet DI
- Missing DI
- Funnel DI(latest from SBI)
Except for DI, other Topics to be covered for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 are:
- Inequality/ Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Simplification and Approximation
- Other miscellaneous topics
How to prepare Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019?
This section is not where you can risk your performance by taking chances and solve through guessing. As it checks your mental ability, you need to excel basic part and then go for computing short tricks. This will increase your accuracy and speed at the same time. A few of the topics covered in this section are proportion, ration, number system, average, percentage, simplification, data interpretation, etc. Keep practicing each topic so that you can solve the questions in the less time even with the short tricks.
How to Improve Calculation/speed for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019?
- First and foremost thing is to quit the use of the calculator. It will make you habitual of using it and your speed to tackle with the questions will be restricted.
- Play with numbers. Try to find the square, division, sum and multiplication of the numbers written on the car plate. This will help you increase your speed.
- Practice quiz on simplification and approximation to ace your speed. You will find a number of quizzes on Adda247 app.
- Make mind calculations. Try not to use paper and pen. This will save you time during the exam.
- You can also check the quant hacks for IBPS Clerk to increase your speed and calculation for the upcoming banking exams.
- Practice as much as you can with the Adda247 daily chapter-wise quiz and miscellaneous quiz provided on Adda247 app and bankersadda.
How to Prepare Quant Section for IBPS Clerk – A beginners guide
Those who are willing to prepare for IBPS Clerk for the first time must be eager to know how and from where they can start their preparations. Quantitative aptitude section could be the most difficult task for them to begin with. Here are some simple tips to prepare quant for IBPS Clerk 2019.
- Prepare a well organized time table for IBPS Clerk So that you will have an idea on how to start your preparation for IBPS Clerk 2019.
- Prioritize your topics and chapters for IBPS Clerk prelims, to avoid a hassle in starting off the chapters.
- Arrange all the study material for IBPS Clerk quant, you can also refer the best book for quant for IBPS Clerk i.e Ace quant by Adda247.
- Start with the basics. Do not go for the short tricks in the beginning of your preparation. This will only puzzle you.
- Learn all the formulas and important tricks and how to compute them in a question is a major task to solve them within seconds.
- Prepare notes of the important topics or chapters that you will need at the end while revising the whole syllabus for the IBPS exam.
- After revising the chapters, Practice miscellaneous exercise also to analyze yourself. This will help you to know about your capability to tackle a question in a mixed form.
- Take the best online mock test for IBPS Clerk. Section-wise mock test i.e for quant section is the best way to analyze your performance and this will highlight your weak points.
- Always learn from your mistakes. Do not repeat the same in the exam. Work on them and make a new start from the scratch.
Tips to prepare quant for IBPS Clerk- For Experienced Aspirants
- If you are already an aspirant and preparing for the past few months/years, you must be well versed with the exam pattern, types of question and the difficulty level of IBPS Clerk exam.
- You should analyze where you are lacking. If your speed is not upto the mark, work on it. The practice is the only key to achieve perfection. Practice as much as you can until you achieve the satisfaction that now you are ready to appear for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam.
- Learn from the mistakes that you have made earlier in the exams. Work on them to improve.
- Try to utilize your efficiency to the fullest. You are capable enough to do anything you want.
- Take the mock test for IBPS Clerk. This will help you analyze where you stand.
- Manage your time, speed, and accuracy. These are the most important factors for the banking exams.
So students start preparing for quant for IBPS Clerk and ace your marks in the IBPS Clerk exam. Do not leave any topic untouched or unturned. Everything is important from exam point of view. Keep practicing. Work Hard. All The Best!