Institute of Banking Personnel has released the admit card for the mains examination on 6th February 2021. All those candidates who have qualified the prelims examination are eligible for the mains examination which is scheduled to be held on 28 February 2021. With only a week away from the examination we all hope you are going well with your preparation. Today, in this article we are going to provide the strategy to prepare reasoning ability and computer aptitude for IBPS Clerk Mains examination 2021.
Strategy to Prepare Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021
Starting with the reasoning ability section, the reasoning is said to be a tricky section, but if you are having a good command of this subject then you can attempt a good number of questions from this topic with accuracy.
- Try practicing with the puzzle section, as well know, this section in the mains examination is mostly puzzled centric, and various types of puzzles asked in the examination are :
Floor based puzzle
Box based puzzle
month based puzzle
An unknown number of people
Square/Rectangular based puzzle etc.
2) Secondly, practice with previous year questions, as this will give you an idea about the level of the question as well as the type of question asked in the examination previously.
3) Practice with the mock test, attempts as much as mocks, sectional mocks, as well as free quizzes available on our Adda247 app, which is designed by our experts according to the pattern of the examination.
4) Keep the focus on the key areas, the key areas which are important from the exam point of view are Seating arrangement and Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Logical Reasoning, Alphabet, Machine Input Output
5) Practice the new pattern question regularly, which will help you in attempting the question in the examination.
Now, coming to the computer Aptitude part, this is said to the easiest amongst all the sections and is quite scoring as well. The questions asked in these subjects are related to the basic terms, abbreviations, or functional aspects of the computer.
- Some important topics of computer knowledge based on the previous year question papers are:
Hardware & Software
Internet & Networking
History & types of computers
Important computer terms and abbreviations
2) The questions may be asked both in the diagram or flowcharts and theory-based as well, so it is advisable to the students that do not leave any portion and read all the basics properly.
3) Practice the previous year question papers, as it will help you in identifying the difficulty level of the question as well as the type of question asked.
4) Learn all the meanings of abbreviations related to hardware and the internet system.
5) Prepare the MS-Office topic practically, as it will help you in memorizing g the concept more easily and quickly.
6) There are several predefined functions used in MS-office which are asked often in the mains examinations, so practice them practically, try to spend 20-30 minutes daily on a desktop or laptop going through MS-word, excel, and PowerPoint. This will help you remember the use of different symbols and tabs better
7) Do not skip this section, as it is a scoring section amongst all, and practice the mocks and quizzes available on our Adda247 app, which will help you in scoring good marks by increasing your speed with accuracy.
The practice is the key to success, give the full tests and the sectional test available on our Adda 247 app, which will help you in scoring good marks in the examination as well as it will help you in increasing the speed with accuracy.
IBPS Clerk mains 2021: Exam pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|