Ministry of Home Affairs has released the notification for IB ACIO and the exam dates for the same have been released on 8 February 2021. The exam will be conducted on 18th,19th, and 20th February 2021. The student who has filled the IB ACIO form had already started their preparation and they are doing well with the same.
Today in this article we will provide you the revision strategy for the General Awareness section for the IB ACIO exams 2021. The General Awareness topic is said to be quite important as well as all the students need to prepare this section, as the questions which are asked in the exams are directly asked, and it can help in gaining well and scoring maximum marks in the examination.
The General Awareness section comprises of two topics:
National and International Current Affairs
IB ACIO strategy to revise General Awareness 2021 exams:
- To prepare for the current affairs part read the newspaper daily, this will help you in remembering the important current events which are important from the exam point of view.
- Read the editorial daily, and prepare your current affairs from the adda247 which includes all the important news from the exam point of view, which also covers the static part.
- Practice the previous year’s papers, as it will give you an idea about the exam pattern, how many questions asked from which topic as well the difficulty level of the question.
- Give the daily gk quiz which is available on our Adda247 app, which will help you in revising all the things properly.
- Read the GK capsule which is available on bankersadda, which covers all the important topics and events, which are very important from the exam point of view.
- Be thorough with the static gk concepts, keep reading the topics on regular basis.
- Give the sectional tests and mock tests available on our app which are designed particularly for IB ACIO exams.
- After giving the test analyze them properly and note down the most important things which can be again revised before the examination.
These are the important tips for revising the general awareness section for IB ACIO exams 2021. As this section consist of static and current affairs, it will help you in scoring maximum marks so the students shouldn’t leave this section
IB ACIO 2021: Exam Pattern
IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||100||1 Hour|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability and Reasoning|