All the candidates who are going to appear in the IBPS Clerk mains examination which is scheduled to be held on 28 February 2021 are going well with their preparation. As we all know Institute of Banking personnel has released the result of the IBPS Clerk Prelims examination, and all the students who have cleared the prelims examination are eligible for the mains examination. As only a few days are left for the examination, we are here with the preparation strategy for the mains examination. As all, the subjects are equally important in the mains examination, but today we are providing you the preparation strategy for Quantitative Aptitude for the mains examination. It is one of the subject and section which requires a long practice, with basic conceptual knowledge and tricks to solve the question properly in the examination.
As we all know most of the question in the mains examination comprises of DI, and to solve the questions you need to be very good in the concepts as well as in the calculation. Some of the important topics from quant section for mains examination are given below:
Types of DI to be covered for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021
- Pie Charts
- Line Graph
- Bar Graphs
- Radar DI
- Caselet DI
- Missing DI
- Funnel DI(latest from SBI)
Except for DI, other Topics to be covered for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 are:
- Inequality/ Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Other miscellaneous topics
IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2021: Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
From the above exam pattern mentioned of IBPS clerk mains examination 2021, we can see that the weightage for the quant section is, it comprises of 50 questions which are of 50 marks.
Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021:
- It is advised to all our aspirants, that learn all the formulas thoroughly, it will help you in doing the question in the examination more quickly.
- Practice at least 5 sets of DI on daily basis, as the questions of DI, asked in the exams are very calculative.
3. Revise all the short tricks as it will reduce the time in the mains examination while attempting to the questions,
4. Practice the questions of SI, CI Time and Work, pipes cistern, etc daily as well.
5. Give sectional mocks, and free quizzes available on our Adda247 app, which help you in increasing your speed with accuracy.
6. Practice previous year question as well, it will help you in identifying the type of question asked in the examination with their difficulty level.
7. Practice the new question daily based on the latest pattern of the question as well, which will help you in attempting a maximum number of questions in the mains examination.
Since few days are remaining for the mains examination, we suggest you take the test series which are available on our Adda247 app, which are designed by our expert’s faculty, based on the latest pattern.